• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rock Lee Fan Club

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
There are only three I like:

Konoha Whirlwind
Lotus
Primary Lotus(This is the one where he gets all pumped and opens all of his life gates and PWNS gaaras face so badly)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
CloneTrooper47 said:
Yeah Real Ninjas Owns.

It even owns Gaara in Mr. Sandman.
If you don't know what that is, its the song they sing for Gaara in Real Ninjas.
I found a whole music video of that.

Yeah, they made Gaara's nickname as Mr. Sandman. Thats an oldie song but pretty cool.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Hey, can I join? Rock Lee's probably my favorite ninja in Naruto...not many are as great as him, IMO. ^^
BTW, I found that last video, Real Ninjas, hilarious. Thanks for showing it to us, RL. Much obliged. ;D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
CloneTrooper47 said:
I just think its funny.

Are anyones Hemeroids driving them crazy.
I suggest Kakashi as your doctor then.

Yeah, what did you think about the Hamtaro opening, they made it like their 4th season opening.

Welcome yellow bommer

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
Years
Dudes go to Youtube and type in Naruto Vs Gaara Of The Desert AMV-Mr. Sandman .

Sorry bout this I just thought it was funny. I know it's not Rock Lee. Yet I wish it was the Battle of Rock Lee and Gaara yet it isn't.

The reason why I'm not making a Link is because the ones from YouTube don't work for my computer.

I think it's funny because mixing a scene like that with a song like that is just strange.

Last edited:
Back