• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
just minor graphic glitch i think
but in the beginning the if can choose your starter the preview img don`t show completely on full screen

I see this happen with a lot of pokemon essentials games as of late.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
just minor graphic glitch i think
but in the beginning the if can choose your starter the preview img don`t show completely on full screen

It's a well known fact that when you play on full screen it makes everything go a little wonky.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 28, 2018
https://imgur.com/a/vXulxUK
I'm kind of stuck in this, not sure whats going on but happens after i teleport into hina's room and now i cant move at all like there is 4walls surrounding me
feels bad man

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
https://imgur.com/a/vXulxUK
I'm kind of stuck in this, not sure whats going on but happens after i teleport into hina's room and now i cant move at all like there is 4walls surrounding me
feels bad man

v3.0.7.10 may be able to help with that. I thought I got all the maps that had changed tilesets but i guess I missed some. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: v3.0.7.11 is here with a few more bug fixes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
found what what the birthsigns meant but discovered a glitch in selinus city every building's interior is like black clouds on the whole screen

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
V.3.0.8, the Halloween update, is now available. Using the new Password System found in Pokémon Centres, you can get a special gift in the month of October. See below.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
v3.0.8.1 is now available. It fixes a few minor things, like Dusk Lycanroc not being obtainable, a few adjustments to the password system, and some things around Selinus.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2020
Hey! I've been playing the game for about 2-3 hrs in ,It's really fun but a little problem has come up...
You see when I enter Neak Forest in Ikuchi town ,at the ending of it when I try to enter the lake where
one of the lake guardians are an error shows up,It goes like this---

Script'Sprite_DynamicShadows' line:197 No MethodError occured
undefined method 'code' for nil:NilClass

And then the game crashes and gets closed immediately,I've tried re-downloading it and even used cheat engine
but when I go to that point it crashes on me.
Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks

PunkKat1

SoulfulPoet
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
It's weird. I downloaded this as soon as I was done reading the story section, but when I double click on the game, it doesn't open. And when I tried different compatibility stuff, a couple times it said the file was corrupted or had a virus or something of the sort.

EDIT: I don't know how, but I've got it working and I've very much enjoyed what I played so far.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hey! I've been playing the game for about 2-3 hrs in ,It's really fun but a little problem has come up...
You see when I enter Neak Forest in Ikuchi town ,at the ending of it when I try to enter the lake where
one of the lake guardians are an error shows up,It goes like this---

Script'Sprite_DynamicShadows' line:197 No MethodError occured
undefined method 'code' for nil:NilClass

And then the game crashes and gets closed immediately,I've tried re-downloading it and even used cheat engine
but when I go to that point it crashes on me.
Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks

I'm honestly not sure how this has happened. No one else has had this issue at that point. I haven't even touched the script that's causing the error. I'll look into it.

It's weird. I downloaded this as soon as I was done reading the story section, but when I double click on the game, it doesn't open. And when I tried different compatibility stuff, a couple times it said the file was corrupted or had a virus or something of the sort.

EDIT: I don't know how, but I've got it working and I've very much enjoyed what I played so far.
Good to know you got it working, not sure why it was saying the file was corrupted, quite strange.

v3.0.8.2 is out. Fixes a small issue in Typhos Gym, changes a shiny sprite, and a power issue with Leech Life.

Back