• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Colors That Started It All! Generation One Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm so HM02

Banned
Years
Welcome to the Generation One Club, here we talk about all of the first 151 Pokemon. From Bulbasaur to Mew! We also talk about all of the many amazing people and places in Kanto! I have many plans for this Club such as Trivia, quizzes and many other fun things from the original days of Pokemon. So, come and join us and we can start our magical journey where it all began, in Kanto!!!

Rules: Without rules guys like Team Rocket can run around like fools, so to prevent that we gotta lay down some rules.

Rule1: All PC rules count here like all other clubs!
Rule2: No Gary Oaks, Trolling, spamming or being rude or mean!
Rule3: Have fun, I made this place, so we can all have fun!

Pokemon Partner: Here you may pick a Pokemon partner to have as your mascot and friend.
Bulbasaur, Charizard, Blastiose, Pikachu, Starmie, Dugtrio, Dewgong, Lapras, Mankey, Jigglypuff, Clefairy and Onix. I'll add more opon request.

Member sign up:
1:Username
2: Pokemon Partner
3: Reason for joining this club

That's is all, so if you have some interest in the club, just fill in the member sign in and then our Journey can begin.

Club Members
Owner I'm so HM02,Partner Pokemon Blastiose
Wicked3DS-Pokemon Partner Charizard

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Username: Wicked3DS
Pokemon Partner: Charizard
Reason for joining this club: Gen 1 will always be close to my heart. People always refer to the Gen 1 fanboys/girls as "genwunners," but I like to think of myself as a Gen 1+2 guy at heart.

I'm so HM02

Banned
Years
Our first topic as mentioned by Wicked3DS is "Your Favorite Location/Locations in Kanto. From Pallet Town to the Indigo Plateau and in between. Give us a good reason for liking your location in a 5 sentence paragraph if you can, if not it's okay I just want the creative juices flowing.

My favorite area in Kanto is the Seafoam Islands. The reason I like the Seafoam Islandsis because it is a great place to level up. You also have to use your brain a bit on the strength and Surf water current puzzles. Plus, my favorite of the three legendary birds is there, Articuno!!! I also like the atmosphere of the place proving you are getting near the end of your adventure in Kanto.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 23, 2015
Username: Mrw12ard96
Pokemon Partner: Onix
Reason for joining: honestly, I only joined this community because I told a friend I would help him with a ROM hack, but I figured I may as well learn a few things about Pokemon while I'm here and what better place to start than the place that started it all??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back