• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Nice :) 'Shall set me free' :D

Anyway, I'd center the icons, at least withing the block itself. I'd also do that using CSS if I were you, rather than a solid image.

4/10.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]It's (top left to right) Sidious,Bane,Malgus (bottom left to right) Nihilus,Caedus,Vader....sith are awesome xD

Anyway, as for yours....

8/10

It's pretty good[/SIZE]

Echidna

Years
4/10, same old same old.

CSS(Cascading Style Sheets) is originally an html coding style to create sheets with background colors/images and for-ground text and, er, stuff. The original code is <div style>, and vBulletin allows for BBCode usage(Actually, you have to set the HTML replacement yourself, so it's a custom BBCode, but anyways)...

It allows to place stuff over other stuff and to adjust placement and virtual leveling. There are some pretty good threads around the forums that can help you understand it a bit better :)

droomph

weeb
Years
8/10 Functionally good, but not eye-pleasingly. (Ack, brown and black.) Whatever. I couldn't do CSS so please don't judge :(

ACK I just realized I need to go do a sig

Echidna

Years
6/10 :)
I'm not joking, I like people without signatures, simple :p
Where is there any brown in my signature? 0__0

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
The image isn't all that exciting in that the text is just thrown on sloppily and there's no real editing that's been done. I'm not a huge fan of the text below as it clashes in terms of colour with the banner (blue and red generally don't go together, especially when it's default blue) and the light blue is sort of icky, sorry. 3.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back