• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. Haven't played badminton since sophmore year now, still remember all the kids giggling at the name shuttlecock though which I found to be more odd rather than funny tbh.

Favorite sub though would have to be the chicken bacon ranch with chipotle sauce, pepper jack and shredded cheese, and of course the onions added in lol.

And now I'm completely bored out of my mind, should probably see my wingman John tomorrow and see if we can finish up the co-op campaign in Gears 3 by nightfall.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I don't recall eating at a subway ever, weird considering there are like 5 of them in my city.

I watched a load of Guilty Crown today, I feel as if I've lost some brain cells but it was enjoyable.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
34. My father hates Subway with a passion due to them being so common but frankly I find Subway to be better than most fast food places I go to nowadays, except In&Out though.

That reminds me I should probably get back to watching Death Note soon, I swear the 2nd opening reminds me of Sin City now lol.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Desu Noto and Guilty Crown are both directed by the same guy. He also directed Highschool of the Dead, oh God he is the master of brain cell killing anime.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
36. Shows like Akikan, Kanokon, Rosario Vampire, and Onii Chan No Koto Nanka made me feel like I was losing brain cells to where I might as well have had the intelligence of a drunken 2nd grader by then lol. That and Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan making Dead Space look subtle certainly helped in decreasing my overall intellect, well what was left of it anyways after the mindraping that was School Days and Panty & Stocking.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

R+V is great, me and my husbando (Charry) are obviously correct on that one. Tsukune has manned up in the mango recently.

Nothing beats a good mindscrew, hence why I have a Utena set and Lain profile.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
38. Eh I heard the manga was pretty good but the anime could have been better in the last 3 episodes if ya ask me. I always wondered if the bats in Moka's transformation scene flew up her crotch when she lifted up her leg by the end of said scene though lol. One anime I really grew fond of though was Azumanga Daioh lol.

And planning to start my nuzlocke challenge on Leaf Green by the 7th, may god have mercy lol.

Years
41. There are 3 Subway restaurants in my town of 10,000. That compares with 1 McDonald's in the same town. All three Subway stores are tiny, though.

/called in sick to work today because he has a cold that's been getting worse as the day goes on

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I actually started playing pokemon again the other day. Fire Red ftw.
34rejgl.jpg

And in just a few pics I show how R+V mango is infinitely better than it's cartoon.
They are spoilers so yeah.
Spoiler:

Also yeah, Azumanga is great. I own the omnibus.

Hope you get bettewr soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
43. Seeing no pics there Lappy. Rupert's a pretty cool nickname though.

I should probably change my Ferrothorn's nickname to something besides Flarez, maybe Snow or Trololol lol.

Had a cold myself earlier this week, it sucked very very hard.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I actually started playing pokemon again the other day. Fire Red ftw.
34rejgl.jpg

And in just a few pics I show how R+V mango is infinitely better than it's cartoon.
They are spoilers so yeah.
Spoiler:

Also yeah, Azumanga is great. I own the omnibus.

Hope you get bettewr soon.

All the images inside the spoiler tag are broken :< (And looks like I'm not the only one who can't see 'em!)

I have the first two volumes of Azumanga. My stepsisters had gotten them for me :3

Also hoping you get better Don~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
47. Listening to Bob Marley for the first time in 5 years now, helps considering I took a pill called clauzopan earlier this morning just so mellow right now man lol.

So Tskune starts to develop into a vampire and Kurumu tries to comfort him then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back