• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it comes from a land down undarrrr

Sirfetch’d

Late responding, but I cannot wait to try this style out. It looks so sleek and stylish and is definitely a style for my taste. Well done!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
This is so hot. I would love a dark-themed Yveltal version when you get the chance.

What about The Y-Axis?

This skin is not so bad. I prefer skins with a picture in the banner but simpler one isn't bad. I may replace Chromatic with this once I see the final results. As a suggestion for future skins, I think we need more X and Y themed skins. One with Sylveon and all the other Eeveelution would be nice.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Oi, you have insider knowledge. >:O You're revealing that it's an X/Y theme before I even mentioned it publicly.

Fine. Screenshots. The style is called Poké Link X.

Also looks good on Retina/HiDPI displays.

Oh. My. God. Are you freaking kidding me? This is like a magnum opus in website design, I'm not even joking. I think I'm in love. <33333

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ohh that looks so awesome if you're also making a Y version I'd be so happy! It also looks like it will be a good skin for mobile devices so that's great too. Good job and can't wait for it to be finished. :D

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Oi, you have insider knowledge. >:O You're revealing that it's an X/Y theme before I even mentioned it publicly.

Fine. Screenshots. The style is called Poké Link X.

Spoiler:
Hey, is there gonna be a Poké Link Y by any chance?

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015

I don't think so. There's the Y-Axis which is also pretty nicely themed and has a colour-changing link selector.

I really like it, I was waiting for an Xerneas theme since you guys released a Yveltal one quite long ago. Looks like I'm satisfied with the wait, since this one gets to be more stylish and more radical. Certainly going to use this btw

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hmm just wondering, when will the release date of this amazing new skin be? Is there a confirmed date? Or will it be released on a random day?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The skin's looking awesome so far! I'm a big fan of its simplicity.

Instead of having a completely separate style for Pokémon Y, I think it would be a lot better if we had the ability to theme-switch from within the style, kind of like Generation InVerse. :)

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
How nice, oh man, you outdid yourself with this one. <3

The first preview looked really facebook-ish, but those thumbnails up there look really nice.

Back