• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What's really going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
It's probably only title change. This whole thing is actually fun as it is. (this is a good thing for Pokemon Community History, eh?) Yet now it's boring -_-

I won't bother cursing, I DARE Todoroki (woah, I got it right) to DELETE the rules of the Pokemon Community, better, I DARE you to DELETE all the announcements ever made! You can't do that, because you're not a real hacker =P You're probably a petite Admin or Mod in disguise changing your title to Member, right? You can't afford to delete all the Announcements, cuz you'd only be making a loss, for yourself!

Ban me if you want! I DARE you to!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
This has to be the best before-April Fools Day I've seen in awhile.

If you want to have real fun, go delete the DCC forum. You'll have mobs after you for that one. :D

Kurosaki

Todoroki I will join you in your destruction of PC!!!!!!!
Someones got some childhood problems to work out...

I still have no clue if this is a joke or not, honestly. It makes no bloody sense. >>

Todoroki

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
ok shut up i will explan geez-___- u dont hav to be mad at me. i did nothiblame staf.

i usd to be anoter member here. i was just like all of u until a mod bannd me. i askd y and they nevr ansered!! how is that fair?? sereously. think abot it. they migt ban u next...and i will to if u dont see it my way.

i nevr got bannd at spp. joe like me alot./retards

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
Kurono-Kun said:
Obviously Serebii did nothing wrong to him.

This is all the Staff's fault...if they didn't ban him...we wouldn't have such a problem.. you see...you people deserve this..

I hate all of you.

Like this might be a April Fools' Day trick for all we know.. We shouldn't hate the staffs.. They probably ban him for a good reason..

Sheepnut

Banned
Years
Kurosaki said:
Someones got some childhood problems to work out...

I still have no clue if this is a joke or not, honestly. It makes no bloody sense. >>
This cant be joke now shut up and bow down to Todoroki almighty overlord.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Hmph. Does anyone realize that we're probably simply amusing him? God, you PC people are a good example of humans. I'm going to ignore this idiot and go along my business, but you guys can go do what you like.

Edit:
Todoroki said:
ok shut up i will explan geez-___- u dont hav to be mad at me. i did nothiblame staf.

i usd to be anoter member here. i was just like all of u until a mod bannd me. i askd y and they nevr ansered!! how is that fair?? sereously. think abot it. they migt ban u next...and i will to if u dont see it my way.

Shaddup. Thou shalt not seek revenge, even if thou has been scorned. Now, that ain't a pure quote from the bible but try and cool down for a while or you'll never get a second chance on PC. After all, if you tell us which member you were I'll even check out why you were banned. 'til then, don't take it out on all of us but try to be constructive.

Second edit: And I don't like that dact that your giving PC to the mods. After all, PC will die that way and get full of spammers. PLUS, I'm friends with a staff member on another account!

Last edited:

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
Koroku said:
This has to be the best before-April Fools Day I've seen in awhile.

If you want to have real fun, go delete the DCC forum. You'll have mobs after you for that one. :D

Yea right.. He can try deleting the DCC forum if he likes.. Then I'm gonna make him suffer in Hell..

Kurosaki

This cant be joke now shut up and bow down to Todoroki almighty overlord.
You wouldn't even understand how stupid you sound, the both of you.

Guys, I suggest you attempt to move on as normal, and try and ignore these idiots.

Daegon

Friend of all
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2006
Todoroki said:

I feel your pain... Just another member? Kamekaze.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Sheepnut.....STOP. I can't type in caps anymore.

That's wjhat they want you to think, "Just an April Fool's daY prank".

They planned it on today for a reason.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
*agrees with The_Pokemon_Hossier* Dude Sheepnut... I hope that's a joke. =\

*waves to Flissie* Hiiii! /spam

So... as I had asked earlier... does anyone know what's being done about this? I mean... someone MUST be doing something! XD

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Todoroki said:

o and so u take it out on all of us PC members? You have some issues to work out there buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back