• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What's really going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

All bow down to Todoroki the new leader of PC or TC as it should now be called1!!!
Oh for marshmallows sake, STFU >>

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Decepticon said:
Todoroki's Community. that sounds so cool.

Isn't it funny you're on Sheepnut's buddy list, who is in turn "bowing down" to our hacker?

Am I sensing sameness?

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Yea Ill see you guys tomorrow when April Fools is over have fun Todo..whatever your name is enjoy your little prank and don't let the...Ahh why should I lecture a Noob like you.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
Let's all just ignore this.. This whole thing ish plain stupid. We're just falling into their trap if we keep on being so uptight bout this whole thing.. Just relax everyone..

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Fls4eva said:
Let's all just ignore this.. This whole thing ish plain stupid. We're just falling into their trap if we keep on being so uptight bout this whole thing.. Just relax everyone..
They really must be enjoying this~

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Sheepnut said:
All bow down to Todoroki the new leader of PC or TC as it should now be called1!!!

Are you looking for a banning when this is all over? Honesty, It was a good joke and all, but after a good nights sleep, this will all be over. So...uh...TC?
What in the hell does your name mean Toro? (Can I call ya that? Or do u prefer T?)

Sheepnut

Banned
Years
~Kiki~of~The~Grand~Line~ said:
Meh I just had to lol at that... ya know ithis is actually quite funny to read, just sit back and read as now all the "supporters" come forth, oh how the drama now begins...
All non supporters must be banned!!!!! Master Todoroki ban the insolent one!!!!!

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
Koroku said:
They really must be enjoying this~

Yep.. They can enjoy it all they want.. Cause we . don't . care

Years
Todoroki said:
lol thanks man./

AND STOP SENDNG ME PMS.-____-
*annoys the crap out of you and sends a PM* 0=D