• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2009
7th gym plz

heyi wanna know where exactly is the 7th gym?
i know its in equality river but how to go there exactly?
i am kind of confused
plzzzzzz help
i am stuck on tat part for hrs
thx

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2016
This hack is really great.But im a little bit confused.Where is the third gym?When i looked at the trainer card i was surprised,because i have 1,2, and fourth gym badges,but dont have third badge.

aco

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
how can i find hm strengh and who is the 5 th gym leader

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
killbeast301,

you can breed your pokemon in Owasauri City (if I remember well). There's the daycare man on north of town.

EDIT

About the badges. They are not in right order. I don't remember exactly, but for ex. when you beat 3 gyms you get badges 1,3 and 6. don't worry about that, you will get the rest of them.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2011
killbeast301,

you can breed your pokemon in Owasauri City (if I remember well). There's the daycare man on north of town.

Yes, he's there, but he only accepts 1 pokemon at a time. A guy near his house says there's a breeding center in Johto, but when I go there there's a sign that says "For Sale, the Day Care center has relocated to Vire Cape in South Rijon" I don't know where Vire Cape is, do I need the national pass?

Bill_taco

Headbanger
Years
what do i do after the fourth gym? when i traveled west from Jaeru city it brought me to a team rocket clubhouse thingy and the turd wouldn't let me in, so i tried going trough the little passageway thing (dont know what it is) and the gaurd told me he is thirsty & the road was closed. So what do i do?

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2011
taco, you need the beer, I forget where you get it.

Snrub, you could try putting houndour in on one of the maps yourself.

MrQriz

Austria's Finest
Years
i know it's a stupid question, but where is the coin case?
Edit: Oh sorry xD i haven't noticed that the poster before me also asked this question ^^

Last edited:

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
Where does the beta end?
Because i got badges 1,2,3,4,5,7 (Yep , cant find the 6th gym)
and im wondering if thats where the game ends..
And where do i get the SS Marine ticket?

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
This is a superb hack, I am really enjoying it. I think I've gone to the wrong place, where do I go after beating the ICe Leader, as the letter seems to suggest back to Seashore as there is a gym there, but we can't actually challenge it without surf.

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2014
i found a glitch. Articuno does not disappear if you catch it making it able for you to catch it multiple times.

Back