Released Pokémon Empyrean [v1.0] Page 132

Started by Stochastic July 20th, 2018 9:00 AM
  • 3281 replies
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
70 posts
42 Days
Spoiler:
Where the heck can I actually get to the Prism Tower in Year 3030 Post game? You don't even wanna know how long I've spent trying to find it. Any hints as to what path I have to take in the hell of rocks?
you can go over one rock, don't remember which one. Just try again and when you see a dead end try surfing over the rock as it doesn't exist.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
70 posts
42 Days
Hi, I followed the instructions on how to update my game with the new version, but when I moved my savefile over to the new game folder, my savefile will not pop up when I open my game. Am I doing anything wrong? Do I need to rename my savefiles or something? Because all of my savefiles just say "backup" and I think maybe that's the problem? These are my savefiles. I also have "Emergency Save" and "Backup Save" in my old folders too.
I just moved my Game.rxdata into the upgraded game folder.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
18 posts
46 Days
I got the ability wrong, my bad. Pokemon pick up items only after battles, with a 10% to generate an item (rarity proportional to pokemon's level) and yes, i think that using a full ambipom team could raise the chances to spawn a random item to 45/50%. Idk if that works only on wild pokemon or trainers too
Thanks for teaching about step farming I had a few Meowths in storage.

Anybody know where I can get fortune cookies?
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
70 posts
42 Days
I think the coordinates say that the vault is in factorial town but I can't find it?
You're right, now check every factory and you'll find for sure the Vault.

Thanks! Unfortunately, I'm totally stuck again, regarding the Prism Key. Totally lost with wherever it is :/
Route 110, behind the waterfall there's an unreachable rainbow pokeball. Go to Future 2, Dynamo Cave (door near the guy who turn pokemons into shinies) and show the old man a Shard of Arceus. There are 2 places (maybe there are more but idk) you can find it, the easiest is in the icy part of the cave before the first gym, up the waterfall.

Thanks for teaching about step farming I had a few Meowths in storage.

Anybody know where I can get fortune cookies?
You can buy them at Naraku Village. Anyway you can buy Golden Eggs in Future 2 if you need fast exp.
Advertiser Content