• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
I'm really awaiting the release for this game, I've been watching the progress for months now and it's really improving, well done!

Joshawott

Banned
Years
I am simply astounded. Never have I seen this much effort put into a hacking-related project. Everything looks absolutely incredible! Keep up the amazing work!

fuz

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2012
Did you create those trainer graphics? They look amazing. Very original. Keep up the effort!

SkieTheKitsune

Hi, I'm FoxMan! I physically cannot change my user
Years
what ? you gotta be kidding me! this is the most awesome & greatest hack i've ever seen so far! i'll be following this thread! can't wait for the release date! :D

>awesome and greatest hack
>hack
That's funny.

Anyway, after looking at everything I've seen so far, I have to say that it looks phenomenal. I'll definitely be following this. :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
Abnegation, just wanted to let you know that I'm so excited (I can barely contain myself) for Phoenix Rising. I don't just check once everyday, but I check once every 5 hours or so. From everything I've seen (screenshots, music, sprites, oh and can't forget Pokestrap :)) you couldn't have done a better job IMO. Thanks for working your hardest on your masterpiece and I hope to see the final product one day in the future. Good Luck ;)

1UpedAngel

Some guy who's there
Years
Good god the anticipation is killing me! Definitely gonna do a future LP on it, this game looks AMAZING so far...... Also, is the player going to be able to catch all the starters, or will you try to possibly implement Wi-Fi trading and battles? (Oh, this is just an idea, but maybe, eventually if you get the time, you should totally add a map where online players can roam around and catch stuff, battle and trade, sort of like a better Underground from D/P/Pt. Just an idea, I have no claims on what you do.)

Novalis

Hisorian
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
The anticipation is ever growing. I don't think I've been this excited for a Pokemon game since Yellow Version lol.

Years
Gav! I don't know if you remember me, but I believe I was working on this ptoject with you when it was a hack back in 2009? It has come quite far since then. I'm very impressed with the overall scenery of phoenix rising, as well as the new storyline. Good luck progressing, i'll defiantly play it when it's released.

Last edited:

GreyVictory1510

Collector
Years
Wow... Your game Phoenix Rising loks so good. It even has great original songs. I am following TheGuitahHeroe right now and I landed on this page because of him and they sound realy, realy good.
And... I have one question to ask you: Would you allow me to Let`s play this game as soon as I notice, that it is completed and ready for the puplic? I, to say the truth, can`t wait for it. Also my channels subname is and was Phoenix Rising, even before I found this game. So I thought, this would match perfectly. xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Of course you can LP it once I release it! Sorry if I missed any questions. I have some pressing concerns.

phoenix.png

We're Recruiting!

Positions Needed

1x Scripter - You must be very competent with RGSS and be able to create scripts for ambitious and classy designs and systems.

2x Tile Spriters - You must be able to sprite in the style of the game and create tiles in this dimension. Primarily buildings.

Form
Position:
Experience:
Contact Information:
Proof of work:

And here's a screen for you guys!
phoenix_rising__arietta_forest_by_riansky-d4yumjt.png

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Hey Abnegation! I haven't been on PC in quite a while, and this game was one of the first things I looked for. But I didn't find it. Instead I found this. And I think it's even better than the Forever Lost, which is this game. That might not make sense, but hey, its good to see awesome improvements upon this game. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm just gonna post another general "OMG ITS SO PRETTY I SUPPORT YOU" because really, I cannot wait for this.

Also, you've inspired me and a bunch of friends to start our own game. ;D

So I would totally sign up as a spirter. But unfortunately, nope. I don't even think I can sprite up to your beautiful standards anyways.

KEEP GOIN', GUYS!

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2012
Stopping by here to show my support!

I landed here by checking out Pokemon Garnet, and found the theme song for Phoenix Rising on youtube.

Just wanted to say: That theme song gave me goosebumps it was so good.

Eagerly looking forward to the release of this game when you guys are done with it! Keep up the GREAT work, I'll spread the word about the project as much as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back