• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Anyone have a spare King's Rock laying around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2017
Hello, wasn't sure if I should make a new thread for a new request. Was wondering if anyone had a kings rock laying around and was willing to give it to a tradeback slowpoke? Don't have anything to keep my current slowpoke from evolving to slowbro so every time it levels I have to pause the evolution because I want a slowking.

I have a spare midnight form lycanroc code to trade for it if anyone is up for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello, wasn't sure if I should make a new thread for a new request. Was wondering if anyone had a kings rock laying around and was willing to give it to a tradeback slowpoke? Don't have anything to keep my current slowpoke from evolving to slowbro so every time it levels I have to pause the evolution because I want a slowking.

I have a spare midnight form lycanroc code to trade for it if anyone is up for it.
Hello!
Yes, you can totally make new threads for new requests. We also have neat prefixes that you can add to show users what you're looking for! (I just added "item" to yours.

I have a spare King's Rock for you, Gen 6 or 7? I can do both. I usually give those for free but if you're looking for something rarer, I'd sure love that code (if it's NA)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2017
Hello!
Yes, you can totally make new threads for new requests. We also have neat prefixes that you can add to show users what you're looking for! (I just added "item" to yours.

I have a spare King's Rock for you, Gen 6 or 7? I can do both. I usually give those for free but if you're looking for something rarer, I'd sure love that code (if it's NA)

I actually already got it sorted with someone else in a different forum but thanks for trying :). I didn't realize that these codes were so popular, I actually have like 10 of them as a Gamestop employee was just about to toss them out when I went in to get one the day it ended. I wouldn't mind giving you one for something rarer :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back