• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
that mugshot needs Asm Hacking right? I ddn't kno u could asm script. I'll add that image. You should put the ivysuar on top of the textbox so that it looks like he is sitting on it LoL

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
that mugshot needs Asm Hacking right? I ddn't kno u could asm script. I'll add that image. You should put the ivysuar on top of the textbox so that it looks like he is sitting on it LoL

Yeah ive been learning the last few days and manged to do it, im still touching it up but the hard part is done.
Add the Giovanni one from the first post, it looks better.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
But his hand is missing, lol! I can fix it if you want, won't take long.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Well i know this is gonna sound sentim ental but i just wanna say this...... This hack is just awesome... i was observing the progress of this hack since 6th grade... i have played the previous betas in which you used to play as a galactic grunt and i just loved it !!!! and was upset to find out the old thread was closed.... im so glad the hack is returned better then ever with improved graphics... kebbles im looking forward to seeing this hack finished :D

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Since you don't see Cyrus's mugshot when u battle him, it is hard to find one, but here are a few:
http://segesi.deviantart.com/art/Sh*tty-Cyrus-Mugshot-190346266 in that link, change the '*' to i.

I can't seem to find anymore. I could make 1 for u if u want, but I don't have PS right now.

Its not bad, reckon you could a cyrus mugshot but have him wearing a cloak?

Just wondering, why isn't the mugshot exactly above the textbox?

Thats because i have to change the position still, im at a birthday so ill do it when i have time.

Well i know this is gonna sound sentim ental but i just wanna say this...... This hack is just awesome... i was observing the progress of this hack since 6th grade... i have played the previous betas in which you used to play as a galactic grunt and i just loved it !!!! and was upset to find out the old thread was closed.... im so glad the hack is returned better then ever with improved graphics... kebbles im looking forward to seeing this hack finished :D

Haha there wouldnt be to many people around that would remember that old hack.
Thank you so much, that means alot :)

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
As I said, if the picture of him wearin a cloak exists, I can turn it into a mugshot.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I Can do scripting but I doubt u that u won't know anything that I do. Quick question, what made you wanted give mount baw baw It's name? IM SOrry I can't add those images yet cuz I am Very busy. THID PHONE that I am typing on II's driving me nuts...

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
I Can do scripting but I doubt u that u won't know anything that I do. Quick question, what made you wanted give mount baw baw It's name? IM SOrry I can't add those images yet cuz I am Very busy. THID PHONE that I am typing on II's driving me nuts...

Thats okay, i have to do the scripting because you dont know the asm routines ive inserted and the scripts are all advanced ill spending hours on the scripts.
Mt. Baw Baw is the biggest mountain where I live, and the whole game is based off where i live.
Lol stupid touchscreens, my galaxy s2 is crap to type on.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
At least the screen is big enuff LOL mine is a Sony V... It is a bit bigger than iphone but it is still a pain in the ***. Btw, I think ppl has asked this before but where does the beta go until? If you start scripting now do you think you can complete on time during christmas? And plz check out my siggy about Pokemon Magenta :P

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Hey, you only inserted 1 type of tree? so did you replace the normal 6-blocked tree with ur 12-blocked tree? can u link me to the un-recolored version of the tree although I think I alr have it. Is it this one:
NMI8d.png

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Btw, I think ppl has asked this before but where does the beta go until?
There will only be an alpha and it will end before or maybe after the 1st Gym if progress goes to plan.

Long Awaited Update:
PokemonRuby-1.png

I have changed the hero overworld to Hilbert, he suits the graphics of the game better.
In my opinion it looks alot better then the barry overworld I was going to use, agreed?
I will have a better update in a few days and maybe a video so you guys can see my scripting at work.
Everything is going good so far, havn't heard from JackR50 he has been inactive so I guess there won't be any new music yet. Also I'll be updating the first post in a day or two with cool new screens and slightly edited storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back