Age 23
Male
Land Down Under
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
818 posts
5.8 Years
I have a somewhat weird request to ask.

Would anyone have a handy resource for creating nice CSS stuff? I'd love to update my flair or actually start working on my Trade Shop, but I awfully hate bothering people. Bonus points if it's step-by-step or something of that kind; I'm all about following instructions!

Kitty

meow, purr purr

any
Space
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
1,151 posts
3.3 Years
I have a somewhat weird request to ask.

Would anyone have a handy resource for creating nice CSS stuff? I'd love to update my flair or actually start working on my Trade Shop, but I awfully hate bothering people. Bonus points if it's step-by-step or something of that kind; I'm all about following instructions!
if by resource u mean guide...?

https://www.pokecommunity.com/help/flairs/
and https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=200899 is still pretty handy tbh

but not totally updated

if not hgkjsfdlka ill have to check my bookmarks
project cmyk: soon

Firebolt

Age 23
Male
Land Down Under
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
818 posts
5.8 Years
Thank you! It's nice to know which properties I'm working with (and which ones are even there). I've been using XAML more often for work and I can already make the connections between the two!

Nina

Age 29
Female
Arkansas
Seen December 20th, 2020
Posted December 7th, 2020
2,431 posts
13.6 Years
Former Moderator Post
I searching for someone who can make Icons for my Fakemons. And if he want some overworlds. Since i need it for my region. In sum. It comes to be 100 kinds (Counting with regional formes)
This is quite a large request for this thread, which is for small requests. You probably will not find anybody willing to do so unless you recruit them for your project specifically. Try looking into the rules on recruitment in the Fan Games section.

Want to get help with your pixel art?
Consider joining my discord server Atelier Pixel!
Join here!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding

Age 36
Female
NC
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,072 posts
14.3 Years
I have tried and tried and I just can't get it to look right no matter what I do. Could someone make me a virtual World Cap Pikachu pet?

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for the Tokyo Crate and get tons of Japanese Snacks delivered straight to your door monthly, mostly Pokemon snacks: http://fbuy.me/mc6Yk

Rose Oni

Pokemon Trainer and Digimon Tamer

Age 29
She/ Her
File City, Digital World
Seen December 18th, 2020
Posted December 15th, 2020
11 posts
202 Days
I have a small request.

I am a lover of both Pokemon and Digimon. However, I would like my banner (not sure what this is called, but I mean where my avatar and name are) to be something showing my love of Digimon.

I would like the banner to be the following five crests from Digimon Adventure: Friendship, Love, Knowledge, Hope, and Kindness.

It would be just the symbols in their respective neon colors with a black background. Maybe add some rays of red, blue, pink, and purple? I would want the artist to have fun with this.

I eagerly await any responses.

Dave "Ghost" Hawk

The God of Hell and The God of Death

Male
Hell's Ultimate Fortress
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
566 posts
1 Years
Hello pals, I need help, I need primal groudon and primal Kyogre animated sprites. I hope anyone respond soon
News: Want to work on a Fan game even if you haven't started yet? Then you are lucky! Join my discord server Dark Turbo Studios Official and start your small career as a Fan Game developer. You can apply for any role like plot writer, scripter, coder etc.. Any questions? PM me.

Link: https://discord.gg/wmB7SScz8R

Z-Max

Male
France
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted March 6th, 2021
60 posts
5.7 Years
Hello everyone, I'm trying to make 16*16 mugshots of digimon tamers for a game project, but I can't manage to get a good result. I tried to edit the portraits from a gbc game but the shrinking destroys the quality. Could you help me to "restore" the quality of the sprites? Of course I'm not asking you to edit all the portraits, but I would appreciate a lot if you gave me a help.
Here are the portraits (I put the 16*16 images on the right):

Imgur link: https://imgur.com/iMl9Ler

AMP017

Dragapult Fan

Kalos
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
197 posts
21 Days
I can’t offer pay but can someone just make me a better looking Dragapult themed banner? I’d like if it could have a dragapult image that kinda like wraps around my picture? Maybe a draganair instead? Really just any dragon theme would be fine sorry if this is too large for the thread or for no pay. Sorry if either are true!
AMP017
Cetified Dragapult fan.
VPP- The A Class Shop!
"When you think you are a useless Magikarp, just persevere and you will evolve into an amazing Gyarados."-Unown
Male
Netherlands
Online now
Posted 1 Minute Ago
I can’t offer pay but can someone just make me a better looking Dragapult themed banner? I’d like if it could have a dragapult image that kinda like wraps around my picture? Maybe a draganair instead? Really just any dragon theme would be fine sorry if this is too large for the thread or for no pay. Sorry if either are true!
I'm by no means great at image editing (consider myself decent/ok), but have attempted to make you a dragon themed banner:

The background is regidrago, recreated since rescaling it to fit the bg looked ugly as heck. I threw in some dragon types: Dreepy & dragapult (since your a dragapult fan), Goodra, Haxorus & Naganadel (shiny version cuz it pops way more).
Image is 600 width, 300 height and 140.5 KB, which fits the signature requirements, although it doesn't leave much room for anything else tbh (50 pixels of height).

Use it in your signature or not, up to you. Feel free to wait for someone better to come around ^.^

AMP017

Dragapult Fan

Kalos
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
197 posts
21 Days
I'm by no means great at image editing (consider myself decent/ok), but have attempted to make you a dragon themed banner:

The background is regidrago, recreated since rescaling it to fit the bg looked ugly as heck. I threw in some dragon types: Dreepy & dragapult (since your a dragapult fan), Goodra, Haxorus & Naganadel (shiny version cuz it pops way more).
Image is 600 width, 300 height and 140.5 KB, which fits the signature requirements, although it doesn't leave much room for anything else tbh (50 pixels of height).

Use it in your signature or not, up to you. Feel free to wait for someone better to come around ^.^
Not what I was looking for but it is AMAZING! I’m going to use it for my signature! I was actually looking for a flair but this is amazing and I’m using it for stuff!
AMP017
Cetified Dragapult fan.
VPP- The A Class Shop!
"When you think you are a useless Magikarp, just persevere and you will evolve into an amazing Gyarados."-Unown
Male
Netherlands
Online now
Posted 1 Minute Ago
Not what I was looking for but it is AMAZING! I’m going to use it for my signature! I was actually looking for a flair but this is amazing and I’m using it for stuff!
just an fyi, you need to be a PokeCommunity Supporter to use pictures in your flair:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/donations/
I did not know this either till it was pointed out to me.

"Enhanced Post Flairs

Get creative with your Post Flairs, with the ability to use your own background images in any part of your flair."