• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Pokemon hates me...

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 17, 2019
Ditto_Number_1.0.png

^^^^ THIS GUY ^^^^

I've been stuck on the Mew research for weeks. I can't seem to find a Ditto. I follow Facebook groups, I walk at day and night catching every Pokemon I come across.. I know what Pokemon Ditto can be, and I am aware of the tip that if there's double of the same Pokemon on the radar, the chance of one being a ditto is likely.

I am convinced that Ditto hates me.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Just be patient, I caught mine by accident, it was a whismur that I needed, but didn't mind at all, after that I caught like 4 more, but none since then.

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 17, 2019
Yeah, I'll try... I caught like 3 of them months ago. Now that I actually need one, they go extinct. Lol

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
They seem to like parking lots so try setting a lure module at one and catch all the potential Ditto Pokemon that appear. If you find a Pokemon with a yellow+ ring, or one that seems oddly resistant to being caught, put in extra effort to catch it by using berries or stronger Poke balls.

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 17, 2019
They seem to like parking lots so try setting a lure module at one and catch all the potential Ditto Pokemon that appear. If you find a Pokemon with a yellow+ ring, or one that seems oddly resistant to being caught, put in extra effort to catch it by using berries or stronger Poke balls.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

That's shocking that you said that, I was in the parking lot of the grocery store, clicked on it, when into store and caught it while I was shopping, and it turned into one.

Back