• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:advance

Years
well today while i was watchin pokemon i saw da comercial for pokemon:advance and i was happy but dissapointed at da same time because its startin in a month, november 1st . I can't wait until it starts, anyways post wut u think here.

Q Man

Erm...
Years
I didn't see anything about "next year", all I saw was that it would be starting November 1st... (grumble, why can't it start sooner?!)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Ok on the AG preview it said something like watch the episode that will not be showed untill next year, something like that. So thats why I though it was coming out next year. But every one knows its coming out November 1th.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
did you know who say anything in english?

is it still Veronica Taylor (please not be her... please)?

Shelz4U

Banned
Years
It won`t be airing until November 1st Because KidsWb has to finish showing Master Quest..The series of Master Quest will end on the 25th of October...And Pokemon Advance will air on the 1st :)!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Shelz4U said:
It won`t be airing until November 1st Because KidsWb has to finish showing Master Quest..The series of Master Quest will end on the 25th of October...And Pokemon Advance will air on the 1st :)!
Yea no stop time for the show (one week MQ next week AG).

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
well for Canada there's always a big gap of time... they show 10 new episodes, then a month of old stuff. Show a few more new episodes, then another month of old stuff.... -_-

still is there going to be a change for voice actors, like especially for you know who... is she going to get a new voice actor?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
May will most likely not get another English voice acter...

Whay did I have to miss pok?mon today of all days, I really wanted to see that preview...was it like a regular comercial or a sneak-peek kinda thing? If it was a regular commercial, I might see it this week in the afternoon...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
The sneak peak of Advance was a long time ago if you're referring to that. I'm unaware of another preview.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
tmbjr said:
May will most likely not get another English voice acter...

Whay did I have to miss pok?mon today of all days, I really wanted to see that preview...was it like a regular comercial or a sneak-peek kinda thing? If it was a regular commercial, I might see it this week in the afternoon...
It was just a comercial that said Pokemon Advance will be coming out November 1st.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
well mays voice is played by veronica Taylor and I highly doubt that there going to change voices now! oh I can't wait to see the opening theme song i hope its like the japanese one(made up my own lyrics to it!)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
The commercial today for AG had stats for Mudkip i think and then it showed a pic of Ash and Birch in a Jeep going like a bat out of ****!

and i was wishing that they would have had another full week of new episodes of Pokemon like a couple weeks ago! That would have gotten the rest of MQ out of the way!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
um they already got the opening theme for it i think. I think it's going to be "It Takes Two"

*throws up*
I hereby ask everyone as my witness that i shall never watch Pokemon:Advance in my life!

Back