• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*tweets about the shiny I caught*

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
If discord counts as social media then I do occasionally talk about Pokemon. Other social media I mostly lurk but if the time comes then I will talk about it, not a surprise since most of my friends knows I like the series.

Years
i remember when i used to post shinies that i've caught or encountered with the SOS chaining method in SM on twitter. i've also posted some shinies that i've gotten while egg breeding, as well! so yeah, if there's an interesting shiny i've gotten, i do like to talk about it at times, especially if i've poured a lot of time into getting it!

Years
Absolutely yes! If there's something particularly standout I'll definitely go post about it on social media lol. Includes discord channels on our server too ❤️

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Next to wildlife, Pokémon is basically all I post about on social media. Shinies, "Pokémon" I've found IRL, fan art, cards...

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
I don't really do social media (this forum excluded, I guess), so not really, I suppose.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 21, 2021
I will post on places like this or in discord discussions. Really love having the option to discuss Pokemon with others who enjoy it just as much!

Years
I will post on places like this or in discord discussions. Really love having the option to discuss Pokemon with others who enjoy it just as much!

Exactly how I feel! I love Pokémon very much, but if I had no one to interact about it with I wonder if I'd be a little less excited for it haha.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
ngl, I think it def helps with having both sides have that interest in Pokemon as well since it can be super awkward if the receiving end isn't into the series as you are and end up either forcing conversations or dropping it entirely.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Sometimes! I tend to like or support content that is Pokemon-related on platforms such as Twitter and Instagram but I wouldn't say I post about Pokemon that much. Occasionally I'll share some content but it's rare. But if instant messengers fall under social media then yes I do talk about Pokemon sometimes with friends over Messenger, Whatsapp or Discord within the Pokemon-related channels. Usually if I do share anything it is just me being like look at how cute this is and sharing a 28422900th picture of a Pokemon plush I've seen. :D

I think mostly I will just post on PC itself though if I want to discuss Pokemon! But it is fun to talk with friends over messages about aspects of Pokemon such as if you're doing a challenge, I think I realised this the most when I was doing the Egglocke that was hosted over Easter. It's fun seeing what everyone's up to and cheering other people on \o/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
When I still used social media I didn't. Most of my Pokemon experiences I talk about I talk on PC. Here I can at least be sure that people are actually interested in that stuff. ^^"

Back