• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Repels started being continuous use

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Before Black2/white2, repels were not continuous and you had to use one again manually.

After B2/W2, whenever you used up a Repel, the game will ask you if you want to use another unless you've run out.

This is my favorite quality of life feature in Pokemon. What about you guys? (Btw, this about previous generation games only, not SW/SH where I find repels useless.)

Years
Yeah I really liked this, I think Gen V was when Game Freak finally started introducing some better quality of life features iirc. Having this in B2W2 definitely saved the annoying search through the bag every time you wanted to use a repel, which was definitely handy given the game's stupidly high encounter rates of Pokemon haha.

Back