• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew, Celebi, or Jirachi?

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
Mew, without question. Mew is much better and much more original than the other two. Celebi and Jirachi are just generic...Too generic for my liking.

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
For the strongest would be Mew, for cuteness would be Jirachi. So I would go for Jirachi because it's so cute.

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
Years
there all the same because i pwn all and have all three.. lol

but definetley mew>Celebi>Jirachi

moments.

quixotic
Years
Mew easily because of the fact that it is one of the original 151 Pokemon!
Not to mention it starred in the First Pokemon Movie (which I must watch some day for nostalgia..)
and he is cute and friendly! =P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Mew, all the way! ^_^
1. Learns every TM and HM.
2. Can learn TMs that can totally defeat Jarachi and Celebi!
At least I didn't say "pwn" or else I'd sound like the average n00b! :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Well, I suppose I'm going to be conformist and say, "Mew."
I'm sorry, but the little thing is just so gosh darn adorable! Plus, having the ability to learn any TM is just great. Who wouldn't love the little guy/girl/it?

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Mew is the proto-Pokemon. Celebi is a mere forest guardian when compared to that... and I don't even know what purpose Jirachi serves.

Indeed, Mew wins.

sandcrawler

slacking off in my spare time.
Years
Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon, nuff said.

Although Celebi is a pretty cool guy. He guards forest and doesn't afraid of anything.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
Mew and Jirachi are on par. Celebi epic fails on being impossible to get and sucking in general even when you do get him.

Back