• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Alright! I'll get on. Don't forget the filler for the Meowth. :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
Hi. I'm interested in your shiny adamant Metagross and shiny adamant Scizor. I can give you 2 or more of my pokemon for your pokemon:

I found the shinies: Whismur lv 12, Feebas lv 20 and Rayquaza lv 70 on my Emerald game pack. They are legit, however, they are cloned.

I also have cloned lv 100's that I carefully EV trained from my Emerald game pack:
Starmie Modest
Metagross Adamant w/ Agility + Explosion
Tyranitar Adamant w/ DragonDance
Blissey Calm w/ Heal Bell + Seismic Toss + SB + TW
Salamence Adamant w/ DragonDance
Breloom Adamant w/ Spore + SubPunch
Azumarill Brave w/ Sing + Encore + SubPunch
Linoone Jolly w/ Belly Drum + Flail + Trick
Ludicolo Calm w/ Leech Seed
Raikou Timid
Zangoose Jolly
Slaking Adamant (its nickname contains a cuss word, for those who care)
Latios Hardy (got it from a trade)

Marowak Jolly lv. 72
Tauros Adamant lv. 74
Elekid Adamant lv.20 w/ Cross Chop + 3 Elemental Punches (from Pokemon XD in-game trade; is nicknamed ZAPRONG)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Hey Live_wire, I'm terribly sorry. But I forgot to tell you this.
Some of the pokemon that I gave to you are redistributable but some/most of aren't.
If you go to my trade thread and if you see the word "semi-redis" right beside them, that means that I have semi-redis rights to trade them. Which means you can't trade the ones that I have semi-redis rights to trade. Just to let you know.

Years
Hey Live_wire, I'm terribly sorry. But I forgot to tell you this.
Some of the pokemon that I gave to you are redistributable but some/most of aren't.
If you go to my trade thread and if you see the word "semi-redis" right beside them, that means that I have semi-redis rights to trade them. Which means you can't trade the ones that I have semi-redis rights to trade. Just to let you know.

Like what Rilence said in his thread, let the OT of the pokemon in question come forward and let me know. This isn't Smogon. I understand that you're doing as you were told when you traded for them, but that's a totally different website. Different ball game.

F. This is Pokecommunity, not Smogon. Smogon Redis-rights do not apply here. If you are the the OT, and you can prove that, then i will accomadate you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I understand. But I just don't want you, me, or anyone else to get in trouble okay? Cause if they found out about this, they're gonna have my head as their trophy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I didn't say release them. Just because you can't trade them doesn't mean you can't keep them. What's wrong with keeping pokemon that are semi-redis and non-redis.
You can use them to battle instead.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
I didn't say release them. Just because you can't trade them doesn't mean you can't keep them. What's wrong with keeping pokemon that are semi-redis and non-redis.
:P Same thing happened to me Livewire, PC isn't accustomed to Redis rights as Smogon is :P For Dialbolico, you should make sure they're clearly marked as Non Redis so that confusion won't happen in the future :P

-Livewire, why do you have so many posts on your thread >.> I have like 1/10th!

Years

But im primarily a trader, I trade for pokemon that in turn go up into my thread, and trading for pokemon that i can't in turn trade myself makes no sense.

Plus I haven't battled since early June when I beat Pwnobi. And I really don't have space in my boxes, I have maybe 8 open slots in all 18 of them. :/ I have no room.

:P Same thing happened to me Livewire, PC isn't accustomed to Redis rights as Smogon is :P For Dialbolico, you should make sure they're clearly marked as Non Redis so that confusion won't happen in the future :P

-Livewire, why do you have so many posts on your thread >.> I have like 1/10th!

This is my original thread, its pretty old. :D that's most likely why.

Last edited:

GalacticMars

Gleek :]
Years
But im primarily a trader, I trade for pokemon that in turn go up into my thread, and trading for pokemon that i can't in turn trade myself makes no sense.

Plus I haven't battled since early June when I beat Pwnobi. And I really don't have space in my boxes, I have maybe 8 open slots in all 18 of them. :/ I have no room.

This is my original thread, its pretty old. :D that's most likely why.
Same happen to me >.<
There is no use for non-redis pokes for other people!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Well, Just because you can't trade the pokemon that I gave you, doesn't mean you have to give up on them and throw them away. Think about it this way, Live_wire. Even if you don't battle anymore and even if you can't trade them because they are semi or non-redis, you can still keep them, keep collecting more pokemon, and keep them as souvenirs. Like they are your treasures. :)

Years
Well, Just because you can't trade the pokemon that I gave you, doesn't mean you have to give up on them and throw them away. Think about it this way, Live_wire. Even if you don't battle anymore and even if you can't trade them because they are semi or non-redis, you can still keep them, keep collecting more pokemon, and keep them as souvenirs. Like they are your treasures. :)

That's true too.

Maybe ill bring back my trophy case or something. :)

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
Years
Spr_4h_091.png

Syndrome's Cloyster lvl 100 male
Bold/Likes to thrash about
IV's- 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's- 252 HP, 249 Def, 6 Sp. Att
Surf/Spikes/Rapid Spin/Explosion
304/203/503/207/126/176

Ani169MS.png
World Championships 2010 Crobat lvl 30 UT