• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Well if you think about it, there is ~some~ stereotyping. It just isn't as bad as the older series and is more appealing. Dash is your generic tomboy, Applejack is your generic American Southerner (I know cause it's where i live), Pinkie Pie is your generic hyper/ADHD person (which half of my friends are), Rarity is your generic rich kid that can basically afford anything, and Twilight is the bookworm. Fluttershy really has no stereotype, unless you count the quiet kid that always sits in the corner.

Years
- Favorite Episode: I don't know...
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy!
- Favorite Side Pony: umm...is Applejack a side pony?
- About Me: I love My little Pony, i've been watching this one since i saw the first ep. (aka yesterday)

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Anyone who went with Twilight Sparkle to go and get the Elements of Harmony from Darkness Meaniepants whatever Princess Luna was, is a main pony. Although Twilight Sparkle is considered the least liked of all of them (in my eyes).

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Nightmare Moon^

I also consider Celestia and the Cutie Mark Crusaders as main ponies too~

And yes, Twilight Sparkle is the least liked pony imo

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I don't.
For starters, Applebloom isn't a real pony Celestia only appears in what, a few episodes, and maybe a minute of screentime, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders do have some episodes revolving around them, but it's also a main pony as well, not to mention they didn't appear until roughly 10 episodes in.

Eeyup.

Years
I love Twilight for being a bookworm well read. Why the hate?

We need a new topic. How about... Your favourite cutie mark?
Mine would have to be Ziggy Stardust's/Cappuccino's, both side ponies.
There's a pony named Ziggy Stardust? o_O Is that official? That would be a second Bowie reference after Diamond Dogs.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I hate her cause she's annoying

I guess cause nobody can relate to her unlike the rest of the ponies.

Also I just finished ponyifing my laptop last night. I have custom sounds (whenever I minimize a window, Fluttershy goes "way to go" and when I maximize one she goes "yay" and when I open a new window she goes "you rock, woohoo". It really gives me a big moral boost~), pony desktop icons, as well as a wallpaper. I'm currently trying to find some cursors. As soon as I get my hands on a video camera, I record my creation.

Also, i'm not sure if I ever showed the picture my theme is based on. When I found it, my head literally almost exploded from the awesomeness.
Spoiler:

Cid

Years
Fluttershy holding a grenade looks so badass. 8D And I just started watching the first episode again. That happening sometime after I finished watching the first season's entirety and got tired of waiting for the next. xD

Also I just finished ponyifing my laptop last night. I have custom sounds (whenever I minimize a window, Fluttershy goes "way to go" and when I maximize one she goes "yay" and when I open a new window she goes "you rock, woohoo". It really gives me a big moral boost~), pony desktop icons, as well as a wallpaper. I'm currently trying to find some cursors. As soon as I get my hands on a video camera, I record my creation.
:o
This sounds so cool.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
The video isn't gonna happen soon. It's taking to long to covert it to a different filetype to fix the audio since the audio is lagging behind the video. I recorded it in HD so it's taking so long to convert it. I'll try again sometime next week (maybe Friday most likely) so it'll be awhile.

And yes, Fluttershy is so awesome holding a grenade.

o3o

Years
I customised my sound scheme as well. Minimising makes Fluttershy go "NO!" and maximising makes her go "Yay"; when I log on Dash says "Pinkie Pie you are so random" and when I log off Pinkie says "Have tuba, will travel". A few other things make different noises too.

Back