• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
trilobitez said:
where can i find .gba file here? Im newbie. Help me please!

Try the Emulation section, there's a Quick Questions thread there.

Also you can ask the Emulation mods, giradialkia and DrFuji but sadly there's nothing else I can help with since Emulation is my weakest link.

Actually, no. While we will provide patches and whatnot, PC isn't going to supply members with .gba files ever. They're against the rules due to concerns over piracy and there's a three-point infraction to go with them. Please don't ask for ROMs.

Last edited:

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Erm, it seems I have forgotten how to change the default font for your posts, but not everyone elses. Like each one of your posts gets a font change to whatever you want, like Captain Fabio's. Is this feature still here, or is it gone?

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Alright, I'm new to these forums and I see these little icons to the sides of posts like the an ghost, Duskull and red face. What do they mean?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Alright, I'm new to these forums and I see these little icons to the sides of posts like the an ghost, Duskull and red face. What do they mean?
These icons? You could pick any icon you want to express something relevant to your thread, by selecting Post Icons when you create a new thread.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hey jalorda! As far as i know, its not a default feature and captain fabio and others put it in manually. It would be a nice feature though! If i am wrong and there is a way please share it! Though, as far as i know, you'll have to put it in yourself! Sorry!!

Years
Hey jalorda! As far as i know, its not a default feature and captain fabio and others put it in manually. It would be a nice feature though! If i am wrong and there is a way please share it! Though, as far as i know, you'll have to put it in yourself! Sorry!!
It used to be a feature on this forum, but it got disabled some time ago and I can't seem to remember why :\

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
It used to be a feature on this forum, but it got disabled some time ago and I can't seem to remember why :\

Ok thanks for the answer, Zach and Kura! :) Hopefully we can find out why the feature was disabled and if we can get it back! I liked having all my posts in Segoe UI. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It was disabled because it was causing forum crashes iirc. I can't find the thread that addressed it now (it might have been on irc too, so that might be why), but it was an issue with the way it affected PC on the technical end.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Could you tell us which ones you're missing? They're meant to have been given out but some never ended up being uploaded, which we may be able to fix, and some simply got missed. If you can give a list of emblems you've not received, I can hand them out for you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Were they for certain events? As in you didn't get any emblems from the events you participated in?

While I'm here, I'm going to say that the Challenge event isn't gonna get an emblem, because that event was a miserable failure and I want to forget it ever existed.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah, for none of the events. Oh gosh I don't even remember the ones I've participated in anymore, (I don't remember if I did the skype thing or not, it was so long ago) but I know for sure I took part in the IRC thing, and of course the chat thread (though I don't think that had an emblem to go with it..) though I know people kept saying emblems were gonna be given out for the IRC one. Not sure what happened or if that had changed but I must have missed the memo. Just read the thread about emblems recently and remembered and thought to ask.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Kinda delving into the emblem thread's territory, but I've taken care of it for you. xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yayayayayay Many thanks Twistedpuppy! Thanks to the others for making/uploading/distributing the emblem to others too, and for the original event <3

*prances away*

:c I still would like to do something for the irc though..

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Would a gif as an avatar animate here? Also, are they allowed as avatars?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yes it will work and yes they are allowed. The avatar will be animated but not on your profile. I must be a small GIF too, it must be 130 by 130 pixels OR 41.0 KB. Smaller one is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back