• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
It would be awesome if they could announce some sequel to Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask at some point. I loved this game, and have been waiting to see a continuation for it for an extremely long time, haha. I'm sure others would like it, too; in almost every video game sequel articles I run into, there's always somebody mentioning this game in the comments section.
I dunno...I kinda like Majora's Mask being its own thing, especially because a lot of its continuity is open to interpretation. Not that I'm saying that it thrives on that openness, of course, but I think that a lot of what made the game great thematically (and atmospherically) won't hold the same weight if we see anymore of Termina.

Having said that, if we're talking about another Hero of Time entry in general, I'd be all for it. I was actually thinking the same thing just recently, and I'd definitely play it...but it does kind of make you wonder how they'd tie Link in with the Hero's Shade in what may be his story's final entry. I mean, I can't honestly see another entry in his story being a happy one simply because of the reason that the Hero's Shade exists. Having said that, given that he doesn't seem to feel any regret in MM, a new entry where they push that would be justified...but it also seems too character oriented (and too dark) for Zelda.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
IF ONLY BLIZZARD WASN'T SO SLOW WITH IT >:[

Like really 3 years over a expansion pack without any advances in the engine... bleh
At least it means that it'll be good when it finally comes out; Blizzard+lots of time spent on game=good stuff. Usually.

But the wait still kinda sucks....

TY

At least it means that it'll be good when it finally comes out; Blizzard+lots of time spent on game=good stuff. Usually.

But the wait still kinda sucks....

Well, they better have another 25+ mission campaign with some special customization for the Protoss units, maybe even more missions. But 3 years is a whole lot, you would expect a little change on the engine at least :P

Years
You and half of the gaming world :DDDDDD

Include me in that half as well! But for some reason, because of the level of hype the game's been getting, and some of the negativity towards postponing it, I have a feeling it won't live up to gamers' high expectations D: As much as I would like it to.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
You and half of the gaming world :DDDDDD

Include me in that half as well! But for some reason, because of the level of hype the game's been getting, and some of the negativity towards postponing it, I have a feeling it won't live up to gamers' high expectations D: As much as I would like it to.
I'm not really sure I'd say it has too much hype. Back when it was announced at E3, it's hype was probably at its max, but as time went on, the hype lowered (likely because we were seeing more and more of the game. Honestly, I forget that it exists a lot of the time. Same with Destiny, you hear about it sometimes, but you don't see too many people talking about how hyped they are for it.

Having said that, I'll probably buy WD when it's cheap. Originally, I wanted it at launch, but there are a lot of other games coming out this year that I want (Mario Kart, Inazuma Eleven GO if it comes over and Inazuma Eleven 2 if it doesn't, Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Curtain Call, SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Break Record, Super Smash Bros, etc.) and, like the masses, my hype for the game isn't what it was when the game was first announced.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
I played league of legends but still dont know what I'm doing when my friends invite me to play with them. I just run, go for kill, and then run away. ~_~

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I haven't played much of League of Legends, however, I know several of my PC friends are playing one. Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone got visited by Fils-A-Mech in Streetpass Mii Plaza?

blue

gucci
Years
Mario Kart 8 is out two weeks today, I'm actually really hyped for this game on a level that matches my hype for Pokémon X & Y in the build up to their release!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Mario Kart 8 is out two weeks today, I'm actually really hyped for this game on a level that matches my hype for Pokémon X & Y in the build up to their release!

I am really looking forward to it. It looks like they've hit so many right notes with it. I've been playing through the previous title in anticipation

Yukari

Well, they better have another 25+ mission campaign with some special customization for the Protoss units, maybe even more missions. But 3 years is a whole lot, you would expect a little change on the engine at least :P

Think about how long Wings of Liberty was in development, and then look at how good the final product was. I say as long as it's good, I'm willing to wait.

I'm not really sure I'd say it has too much hype. Back when it was announced at E3, it's hype was probably at its max, but as time went on, the hype lowered (likely because we were seeing more and more of the game. Honestly, I forget that it exists a lot of the time. Same with Destiny, you hear about it sometimes, but you don't see too many people talking about how hyped they are for it.

Typically when a game is that hyped it usually disappoints the community. I guess that Ninja Gaiden could be an exception though. Honestly I'm simultaneously anticipating and dreading the release of SotA because the previous games were really, really bad.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

Oh, wow, can't believe it's come this close; thought we'd be waiting for another or something, haha. Anyway, I'm pretty excited about it, too. Would have pre-ordered, but I don't have enough money right now. :( Oh well, I'll buy it on release day.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Do people play StarCraft for things other than multiplayer? I know other things exist, just like they do for games like CoD, but everyone I know that plays it disregards the campaign and plays the multiplayer because that's where the real game is to them. If you're not as serious/competitive, is the campaign actually something people like and want more of?

TY

Do people play StarCraft for things other than multiplayer? I know other things exist, just like they do for games like CoD, but everyone I know that plays it disregards the campaign and plays the multiplayer because that's where the real game is to them. If you're not as serious/competitive, is the campaign actually something people like and want more of?

They do. The story is incredible and Blizzard took effort and time for it (which is rare nowadays tbh :P). I for one played both the Wings of Liberty and the Heart of the Swarm campaign and finished WoL on Brutal and trying to beat HotS on Brutal aswell. I am not too serious, but I am kinda competitive with Sc2, but I also play the story. The effort can be shown in cut scenes, missions and even little sidemissions aswell as hidden ones. People say that the mutiplayer is the real game probably cause of the esports scene of the game :P

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
You sound like someone who has a wii u...How is it? I don't have one but I'm kind of curious now that I've seen Mario Kart 8. What's the system itself like? Also, all of the games you listed are on my "if I get a wii u i'm getting these" list! Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back