• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Apexin Version

Which is a better game name? (Most votes will change the game name.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
So I had the thread unlocked for now. I have found a ton of unused Fakemon (Fake pokemon) That I have decided to put in the game. Thanks to Neoriceisgood I have some more to add in. Sadly I don't have a cry maker. :/ I am working on finding on though. Ton's of stuff has been done (Not in game) but mostly sprite work and Fakemon gathering. I have found over 20 fakemon to work on for now. And with neoriceisgood's Pokedex I have some more that I can add in. With the accept ion of making the sprites more modern.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

There is one more Evolution after those two but it is not yet complete. The final is the most difficult part out of the three.
Spoiler:

These are the three together. I can't translate Japanese. So I have no clue what the text here say's.
I forgot to add in the 2 set's of Starters I have. The water type and the Fire Type
I hate the top set So I am using the bottom 2 instead. I am going to look for a replacement for the Grass type.
304609_524544770894436_1444480897_n.jpg

The new main legendary has yet to be thought of. I am going to make a post when I find one suitable for the name.

Edit: Once the poll ends depending on the name of the game the legendary will be chosen. I have 2 in mind and both at which fit the game name well. Hopefully I get some votes.

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
Noted today through a bunch of request: Make a online battle/Trade/Egg swap/ Anything involving online Script. This will be in game :D Sometime ;-; Once I find a great scripter.

~Angel~

Years
So I have been sick and been focusing on school lately. I am not giving up on this idea guys :) I am feeling better but I am gonna stop my progress on this and I think make it more different. I am not sure what I am going to do I have 3 idea's in my head and I want to do them all. But I don't know what to do for now. I will tell more when I can and or when I decide on the idea's.

~Angel~

Years
I've decided to put this project on hold. I am doing another project that involves the Hoenn Region. It's not going to be up for a while. There will be 2 games. Each holding a different story line. 1 about being a member on Team Aqua and one about Team Magma. I will continue this once those 2 are complete.

Ivee

Ask me about Trailblazer :3
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2019
It's bad form to just use random Fakemon you've found instead of creating your own.

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
yeah I'd agree with Ivee, plus the artists may not want you using their fakemon, some get especially angry over it...

the artist of your starters sold all her fakes, so the people that own them now probably wouldn't want to find you using them in a game since they paid for them

~Angel~

Years
I have changed my Mind about Fakemon. I don't really update this but credits do go to Ksiazek Bartlomiej for the music. I am sorry for not updating this I will do it later.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Oh... Rick1234... I have to you a one question... Can you add to your Region Dex and unknown Pokemon which from my FANMADE REGION THONSU? I think about Rejishan... In my Signature is Him Front Sprite... I can send you him backsprite. Shiny form would be in your opinion. All Info about Rejishan i give you in PM.

~Angel~

Years
Oh... Rick1234... I have to you a one question... Can you add to your Region Dex and unknown Pokemon which from my FANMADE REGION THONSU? I think about Rejishan... In my Signature is Him Front Sprite... I can send you him backsprite. Shiny form would be in your opinion. All Info about Rejishan i give you in PM.

I am sorry :/ I am not using Fakemon anymore. I would like to use it. Maybe in my next game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back