The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee
Shiny Pokemon?

Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee Hype for the new Pokémon games coming to the Nintendo Switch on November 16, 2018!

Old 5 Days Ago (3:49 AM).
The Master of Pokemon Breeding

Nature: Gentle
I know the games will only have 151 Pokemon and is based on Generation 1. But I was wondering, do you think I'll still be able to get shiny Pokemon in this game? And is it possible for my partner Pikachu/Eevee to be shiny as well? I'd love to have a shiny Eevee ridding on my head.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831

Relevant Advertising!

Old 5 Days Ago (8:55 AM).

I saw somewhere, I think Polygon; that shiny pokemon could be transferred from Go, so I assume they'll also be found in the wild...
    Old 5 Days Ago (10:20 AM).

Nature: Modest
    I wonder if they will appear as shiny in the overworld. If so I assume they will be incredibly rare and possibly flee if you get too close too quickly....Lot's of stuff we don't know about this game that includes shinies. I can't wait to find out more.

Administrator

Old 4 Days Ago (5:06 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
      I've been afraid of this myself. They stated that pokemon transferred from Go into Let's Go will stay shiny, but no confirmation on whether they are catchable in Let's Go. And if they are, will they be shiny on the overworld so you know to go after it or is it only until you get into battle that you can tell that pokemon is shiny so you can catch it. I for some reason have a feeling they may lock it behind Pokemon Go to make people play that more also since they have only mentioned the transferring thing. If that's the case it would be a real shame. Someone needs to just ask this in an interview to get a concrete answer.

Old 4 Days Ago (5:57 PM).
      HI VIZ

Nature: Quirky
      They haven't stated on how shinies will be handled in this game, but since it's been a fixture of the series, they'll probably carry it over here. While they did remove notable features like EVs, IVs, held items, abilities and breeding, they have still kept the genders and natures, and since shinies are only a aethestic thing it would be likely they'd still feature in this game.

Quick Reply