• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Nica, thanks for supporting me.

This is just as bad as the Fake Hikari scandal a week ago, in which Counterfeit copied my avatar/signature/usertitle... and man, I was mad!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Dont worry lov only joking hahahahahahaha. man i am the funniest male in PC but i wanna show Nica this pic lol

2ezo003.jpg

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

But why Pokey? :c why you leave us? We can rebuild, I swurr

Years
0. I do not know what is going on in here. I am also still wondering if any of us even attended kindergarten to learn to count. Especially me. Since I'm fairly certain 0 does not come after 43, but it just feels like the right number for some reason.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't even have a Steam account. I don't think I play enough games for that these days for it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
7 double ninjad/

I have Steam but my laptop is old so meh. I think I only have football manager and some free thing i tried on my account.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You should consider making three more pokemon and have a full team in your signature then! It would be pretty amazing.

My laptop can handle some games pretty well? Idk it's been a while since I have played anything on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back