• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Koga Kills my Game

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2020
For some reason, whenever I try to battle Koga, my game freezes with a black screen.

I would post a video but I don't know how to take one of an emulator (visualboyadvance) and submit it.

So i'll just describe it. I am saved right above the space that starts the battle. When I go down to that space Koga appears, says his opening statement and the black animation comes on. Problem is that it just stays there, frozen on that black screen. I don't get to battle him.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya! It'd be helpful to know the game you're talking about so we can point you to the right thread here on PC. This section isn't for questions related to ROM Hacks, but more so questions related to PC itself.

Last edited:
Years
Hi there! :) It would help us to know which specific game you were playing, that way we could direct you to the proper thread/section. Secondly, this section is only for questions regarding the community itself, and not necessarily the games and/or fangames.

Cheers!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2020
My bad, I thought I was posting somewhere else. Ash Grey is the game.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Here's the thread for that game, maybe someone who has or had the same problem as you can help you if you asked there! I hope you get it fixed soon! It may be worth backing up your save, and patching a clean FireRed rom and see if that fixes it.

Last edited:
Back