• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Mentalii

Back
Years
Granted, but you were so happy to have it that you merrily threw yourself on it in order to embrace it, and then you got empaled by its biggest spear-like pike.

I wish Team Rocket invented Mewthree.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Granted, But Team Rocket orders Mewthree to come to your house and kill you.

I Wish the pokemon makers maked Shadow Lugia to other versions instead of ruby destiny.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Granted, but Shadow Lugia turned out to be a pathetic Pokemon in the official games instead.

I wish this wish would be granted.

Last edited:

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Granted, but Latias and Latios betray you.

I wish I had a friendly little Pikachu who would never attack me or anyone of my friends.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Granted, But the Pikachu falls in love with another Pikachu and betrays you.

I Wish i had a New DS that had Armor and never breaks/explodes and has all the Pkmn DS Games.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Granted, Reshiram makes a Chicken Soup, 900 Degrees Hot for you and you drank it and you died.

I Wish i could ride on a Tauros and travel around the earth.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Granted but when near the orange islands you disturb the legendary birds and lugia appears and is attacked so much it falls on top of you.

I wish that I lived in either the Jhoto region or the Unova region and I could go on a journey with a Riolu starter!

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Granted, But eventually that was a special Johto/Unova Region, when u go in a tall grass, Lv100 Mewtwos appear.

I wish that i have Lv100 Lugias in my Team.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Granted, but it became so powerful that it unintentionally killed you with its amazing Aeroblast.

I wish Team Rocket finally catch Ash's Pikachu and brought it to the boss.

yikkayuk

Rockhampton City Gym Leader
Years
Granted..! But!! Suddenly, Pikachu loses all of its power and is therefore useless to Giovanni, who demotes them and send Pikachu back to Ash.

I wish I had a Hydregion..!

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Granted but it is evil and kills you instantley.

I wish that pokemon was real and all my cards and pokemon on the games would become my pokemon!

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Granted, but they rebel and destroy the town and turn it into a barren desert and soon eat you and all your friends and family and neighbors alive. They have dessert on a desert!

I wish for a level 100 real powerful tame Charizard with epic moves and that it would always remain loyal and faithful to me and that it could never be stolen, too. So basically, I wish for an uncorruptable Charizard. :P

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
Years
Granted, but you desided to trade it for a level 1 Sunkern that can't level up no matter what you do.

I wish to be the perfect being and all pokemon obey only me.

Back