• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where is it coming from?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 29, 2017
I have been wondering how so many of the original card set booster boxes I see for sale and at a high price, but how is it that all these years on since they have stopped printing them that they are still so many being sold. I've even seen cases of base set first edition last year.

Shaun

Years
I have been wondering how so many of the original card set booster boxes I see for sale and at a high price, but how is it that all these years on since they have stopped printing them that they are still so many being sold. I've even seen cases of base set first edition last year.

Shaun

A lot of people don't open their booster boxes, they just buy and collect them and let them sit for a couple years before considering selling them off again.

Back