• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi bonus preorder

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
So for those who prepurchase the VC releases of Gold and Silver they've announced a Celebi event distribution to go with it. What are your speculations or hopes from this event? Could we possibly see our first legit shiny Celebi event?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Sending this thread over to Pokemon Gaming Central as it involves sets of games outside of G/S. :)

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Don't like this. They made it mandatory to buy the GS on virtual console in order to get event. I get that it is a way to make money but i prefer a wifi event.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I didn't see any fine print anywhere, does this include pre-orders from Amazon? I bought a digital code there.

Doesn't really matter either way, since I have a Celebi from that 20th anniversary legend giveaway.

Years
I don't think there will be anything special with this Celebi. It definitely won't be shiny, since it tends to be a shiny-locked mythical legendary.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
I agree that it PROBABLY won't be anything too special, but it is not the most opportune moment they could finally give us a shiny celebi event? The re-release of G/S on VC after all this time. Our last Celebi event was the release of bank which was generic like all of the others. You'd think they'd want to make this one special.

blue

gucci
Years
I pre-ordered the special physical edition so I hope it includes that too. I'd like to get this event for sure.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
Years
I pre-ordered both Gold and Silver from the eShop on Majora's Mask New 3DS XL. Didn't get any codes for Celebi or the special themes. Since I usually don't have anyone to trade with, I bought Gold and Silver again on my Old Pikachu 3DS XL. Got codes for both themes and Celebi. Wonder why that happened?

Back