• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
Username: Inkpuddle.
Your favourite out of your plushies: The 15" Hachune Miku plushie my boyfriend gave me this past summer.
The plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): A giant Ditto beanbag chair. Awwww yeah.

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of my collection just yet. Should be able to deliver next week when I can borrow a camera. :D

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Welcome, Inkpuddle! :'3 ..

Definitely looking forward on seeing your plushie collection!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I finally got my Dragonite Plush in the mail today!

picture.php

Ain't he cute? I'm so glad I found him, and for such a good deal!

But the real GEM is this little guy:

picture.php

I FINALLY FOUND WHERE TO GET ONE AND I GOT ONE AND NOW I ARE HAPPY. Found someone selling one - count em', ONE - on Amazon. Scooped him up as fast as I could. Now he's mine. :D

I shall call him... Danny. Cause Danny is a character on a comic called Random Doom on DeviantART. Who happens to be my favorite character on said comic.

Too bad he's not this guy.

190a244f5421f2d6d2cb2c9d67bbf8e7-d4c21ko.png

Who is 19 inches tall. My want-o-meter is broken due to this guy. When s/he starts taking commissions again, I am SO getting one.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I just got a Zorua plushie! It's sooo cute! >v< I wish I could post pictures, damn mobile internet!

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
How did I not notice this club earlier

PC Username: Ctrl.Alt.Geak
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies:
Wind Waker Link
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever
:
If someone made me a plushie of Tony from Earthbound I would be so happy.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Squeeeeeeeee! My mom found my Azelf plushie! It's been lost for over a year! I don't care that it and the other Mesprit and Uxie plushies are rather bad quality compared to my other Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit plushies, I love them all the same. ^_^ I'm so glad it's back!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Hey guys - sorry for the long absence. Uni doesn't look like it's going to give me any breaks until Christmas. :P It's fantastic to see all your plushies (Lightning if that's your idea of the bear essentials in your Uni room I shudder to think what your entire collection is like! :D)

A massive squishy welcome to all the new members since my last post. :) I've added you all on the list so you can be remembered forever as plushie lovers (well at least until PC explodes along with the rest of the planet in several billion years >> ).

I also got a new plushie too!

photoon20111127at0332.jpg

Itsa Oshawott! :D Pictured here next to Donnie, mah Umbreon. Donnie protects me from the evil that I KNOW is outside waiting for me at night. I haven't come up with a name for my new Oshawott yet... any suggestions? ^^

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Oh man, months later and I've forgotten all about this club and all about taking a picture of all mah plushies!! I will hopefully get to that tomorrow, at long last. Meanwhile, as far as the Oshawott, I think it's clear that it's a boy Oshawott and I think his name should be Albino, because he's so white! Or if you decide he's a girl, then I think the obvious name is Shelly :P

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I'm actually going to buy a plushie today. The store I'm going to has almost all the Eeveelutions, but no Eevee. There's still lots of good ones there though.

Seriously? I've had such little luck finding any sort of place that sells Eeveelutions! What is this marvelous wonderland?

On a side note: OH MY GOD I FINALLY GOT IT IT FINALLY ARRIVED.

picture.php

It's an 18 INCH TALL VICTINI PLUSH. 18 FREAKIN' INCHES. Mind you, the PokeDex says Victini is approximately 16 inches. So this plush is pretty much lifesize, take a few inches.

I don't know if I can exaggerate this properly, but IT'S LIFESIZE. I think I'm in love.

Hm. On second thought, that was more of the main note, wasn't it? Heh.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
VICTINI PLUSHIE!!! I've always wanted one! It's so adorable! Maybe one that's not so big though. How much is that one?

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
VICTINI PLUSHIE!!! I've always wanted one! It's so adorable! Maybe one that's not so big though. How much is that one?

Heh, yeah, it is really big. I got it from Amazon.com for about $50, but that was with a 40% off discount that the site was offering that day, so it's worth about $95-ish. In other words, it's expensive.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
OMG, It's a Victini plushie and it looks so adorable and cuddly and all! <3

It's expensive, but it's really worth it!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
OMG, It's a Victini plushie and it looks so adorable and cuddly and all! <3

It's expensive, but it's really worth it!

It's all of the above! I can't help but snuggle with it when I sleep. It's my little secret that isn't very secret anymore. Heh heh.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
Welp, I just bought a Axew plushie, so, why the heck not?! :D

PC Username: sherreamethyst
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: my Axew
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): Well, there are 3...A Dragonite plushie, a Dweeble plushie, and a Pansage Plushie!

I almost got a Pansage plushie...it was either the Axew or the Pansage, and I choose Axew because I love Dragon types!

andrei0310

Water-type Trainer/Collector
Years
PC Username:andrei0310
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies:Tails plushie :D
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): A GIANT MUDKIP PLUSHIE like every1 elses :D

Back