• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Murt's trade/breeding shop(OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Just finished updating (the lazy way lol) have another look if you like. Which heatran were you interested in? there's a timid one with HP Ice and a Calm one with HP grass. I'll check out your thread shortly, What's the specs on the Snorlaz btw? I want it anyway just curious :3
Are we gonna do both threads? Lol. Snorlax has no IVs, ♂ Level 31 Bashful, Immunity. As for diancie, bashful, clear body, 31/x/x/31/31/x. I don't know which heatran, I can't find it anymore. But I know one was level 50 and the other wasn't and I wanted the one that was listed as level 50.

Years
4.png

Charmander Lv.1
Nature: Modest
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Scratch
Stats: 12 | 5 | 6 | 6 | 6 | 6
IVs: 31 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EVs: UT

This. So beautiful. What do you want for it?

Years
You're beautiful ;) lol, check my wants on the OP! If you don't have any of them we could probably work something else out anyway!

you right {XD} well the wants list isn't very specific besides the softboiled clefairy and shiny garchomp (not sure what you mean by x999). Both of which I don't have atm, I could obtain them, but it will take at least two weeks

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
you right {XD} well the wants list isn't very specific besides the softboiled clefairy and shiny garchomp (not sure what you mean by x999). Both of which I don't have atm, I could obtain them, but it will take at least two weeks

It means I collect them lol. Well either that or literally any egg move parent or like a random 4-5iv pokemon you may have bred or hidden ability guy!

Years
hey again. i've looked at your wants but i'm slightly confused. what would be an acceptable offer for your events, competitives and shiny competitives? would any of your wants be enough to trade for one of those?

are u looking for other events coz u haven't listed it in your wants? o.O

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
hey again. i've looked at your wants but i'm slightly confused. what would be an acceptable offer for your events, competitives and shiny competitives? would any of your wants be enough to trade for one of those?

are u looking for other events coz u haven't listed it in your wants? o.O

Yes anything from my wants equals 1 of anything I have. At the end of the day they're all just coding :L

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2016
Hey! Quick question, you have a Jolly Terrakion, would it happen to have the blue pentagon?

I'm reallyyyy interested in it and have a couple competitive shiny OU mons

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
so is events for events fine even tho you haven't put it in your wants?
Well I would prefer anything from my wants but if you don't have any I don't mind settling for events either, sorry about the late reply I was down the country for my friends exhibition.

Hey! Quick question, you have a Jolly Terrakion, would it happen to have the blue pentagon?

I'm reallyyyy interested in it and have a couple competitive shiny OU mons
Unfortunately it doesn't have a blue pentagon as it was RNG'd on white 2, if you're still interested let me know

I feel like I have been forgotten about. . . .?
Oh my god you have been I'm so sorry :( I'll make it up to you! ^_^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
Hi im very interested in a shiny 6iv kangaskhan with mega stone and a shiny 6iv totodile (or any of the evolutions) with sheer force. Im willing to trade a shiny for each of those. I have a shiny 6iv mewtwo, shiny 6iv beldum with eggs moves, shiny 6iv carvanha with egg moves, shiny sceptile, shiny eevee and shiny 6iv zubat with egg moves. If you are interested or anyone else is interested plz let me know thank you

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hi im very interested in a shiny 6iv kangaskhan with mega stone and a shiny 6iv totodile (or any of the evolutions) with sheer force. Im willing to trade a shiny for each of those. I have a shiny 6iv mewtwo, shiny 6iv beldum with eggs moves, shiny 6iv carvanha with egg moves, shiny sceptile, shiny eevee and shiny 6iv zubat with egg moves. If you are interested or anyone else is interested plz let me know thank you

Wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back