• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
Years
I have been using this rom base and I have gotten megas to work Had to change and insert my own megastones and I replaced the use gold teeth and potions.

ville!

Abbysus, abbysus invocat!
Years
Hi, i have a question (maybe a really dumb question) but i can use HTE with the patch... i changed the ini and all the pokemons appears, but not all the moves :/
i need the ini to edit trainers :'(
BTW, great work! :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
Since the official link to the latest version which is the v2.4 has ads, I decided to re-upload it to Dropbox, without having to go through any nasty page like AdFly and the equivalents.
The changelog is pretty simple:
-Fixed Pallet Town
-Every Alolan Forms except for Raticate were implemented, I wasn't able to find them in G3HS tho.
And just in case, Mega Evolutions seems to be working properly.
Download: [link redacted for sharing .gba ROM files]

Thanks man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
Since the official link to the latest version which is the v2.4 has ads, I decided to re-upload it to Dropbox, without having to go through any nasty page like AdFly and the equivalents.
-Fixed Pallet Town
-Every Alolan Forms except for Raticate were implemented, I wasn't able to find them in G3HS tho.

Awesome you're the best, this download is working for me :)

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
-Fixed Pallet Town

i have a question man (a silly question) can i get megastone or i just need to redo it on my own? :/

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Just went through the ROM with Item Manager really quickly and yep, it looks like you have the make on your own the different MegaStones.

Thanks for the response :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
Trainers are not using mega evo correctly. Well, in my case, they are not even using it
I implemented the "Mega Bracelet" (which I changed from the Gold Teeth) in their item slots, and properly give their pokemon the mega stone (which I also modded and linked properly using GH3S). I can mega evolve just fine, but not my opponents. They can't even try to mega evolve, even with all the items put into place. Did someone solved it?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
Oh hey Lunos in your download link you posted a few posts ago, it has a .GBA ROM and I heard we are not allowed to link .GBA Roms directly but instead use .ups or .IPS I may be wrong but I just thought you should know.

I wish moves foul play, psyshock and secret sword are missing, I've like seen only one hack(and I've played a lot of hacks) which had these moves it's called nameless Pokemon hacked not to be confused with the unnamed Pokemon hack. Anyway I hope these moves are added here soon as well.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Oh hey Lunos in your download link you posted a few posts ago, it has a .GBA ROM and I heard we are not allowed to link .GBA Roms directly but instead use .ups or .IPS I may be wrong but I just thought you should know.

Yeah.. I've got to realize it in the hard way, thanks for actually trying to tell me though, I appreciate it.

ON: I'm reposting this since I was stupid enough as to not realize that I've posted a GBA ROM inside the Pack instead of converting it into an UPS Patch, I've already deleted my previous post too.

So, since the official link to the latest version which is the v2.4 has ads, I decided to re-upload it to Dropbox, without having to go through any nasty page like AdFly and the equivalents.
-Fixed Pallet Town
Download: Click Here.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 14, 2020
When i catch a generation 4 pkmn and upwards, the "pokedex catching screen" says i've catched a new Rattata..

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Years
  • Age 31
  • LOL
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Yeah.. I've got to realize it in the hard way, thanks for actually trying to tell me though, I appreciate it.

ON: I'm reposting this since I was stupid enough as to not realize that I've posted a GBA ROM inside the Pack instead of converting it into an UPS Patch, I've already deleted my previous post too.

So, since the official link to the latest version which is the v2.4 has ads, I decided to re-upload it to Dropbox, without having to go through any nasty page like AdFly and the equivalents.
-Fixed Pallet Town
Download: Click Here.

Thanks mate.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 6, 2019
Hi, i have a question (maybe a really dumb question) but i can use HTE with the patch... i changed the ini and all the pokemons appears, but not all the moves :/
i need the ini to edit trainers :'(
BTW, great work! :D
change numberofattacks to 488

Cuprite (Kyu)

Formerly TheGoldenRiolu
Years
Is there a version of this using Leafgreen as a base?
Only reason I ask is because of something I want to try with the title screen, replacing the leaves with snow.
If not, it's fine. I can work with Firered's title screen.
I'd have to think of something different for it, though.
I'm not even sure I'm gonna make the hack, anyway. It's just an idea right now.
:P

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
How would I go about editing trainers to have the newer pokemon?

Last edited:
Back