• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
You really should do the "Lost Child" "sidequest" in Sybak later on in the game (or right now in the game. I forgot when you could start doing it). It's suppose to boost Zelos' affection for you a lot. And all you do is talk to a homeless kid in the corner of the steps to the Inn and three random people and the "sidequest" is done. >_>

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Simon said:
You really should do the "Lost Child" "sidequest" in Sybak later on in the game (or right now in the game. I forgot when you could start doing it). It's suppose to boost Zelos' affection for you a lot. And all you do is talk to a homeless kid in the corner of the steps to the Inn and three random people and the "sidequest" is done. >_>

wow, really? :3 thank you!!! @@ *is going to go do that*

Years
Some of that list... Nevermind.

Um, I noticed in FAQS and stuff, after Dorr dies, Neil asks you to keep a secret about Dorr, and if you refuse you lose like three affection points with your party members or something like that.

I've noticed Neil never asks me to keep this a secret, anyone know why?

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
I have just got shadow, the summon spirit, and now i gottta get aska....im soo confused.

p.s : has anyone got any links to the tales of shymponia mangas?

Years
Yeah, after you get Shadow, you have to get Aska. Assuming you've made pacts with all the other Summon Spirits, because Aska has to be last.

And I've been looking for ToS manga scans forever. Can't find anything. ;_;

Years
Yup, Aska's the Summon Spirit of Light... Along with Luna.

Oh yeah, by the way, I wanted to ask something. For those who got the Kratos ending and before you fight Zelos in the Tower of Salvation, what's that thing Zelos and Lloyd say before they fight? Is it like:

Zelos: Might as well go all out, right?
Lloyd: You bastard...
Zelos: Call me anything like like, but it's not gonna change a thing. You ready?

I can't remember, and it's been bothering me. ;_;

Years
You have to find the Linktie Tree so you can make a flute thingy.

I think you need a shard of an Exsphere or something like that, and you can either get that from Dirk or Tabatha, but you should have it by now.

I'm assuming you have a Linktie Nut at this point. The Linktie Tree is around the Triet Desert somewhere by the Renegade base. You have to fly over some mountains and it's in a little part that you can't walk to, only fly.

Once you find the tree, observe it or whatever, scene unfolds, Aska comes, flies away, head to the Tower of Mana, and... yeah. =0

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
wow, i have already seen that tree, i think im far now. lol, i dont know how far i am ^-^''

youre little kratos ** so cuute * i dont wanna callit sexy, its weird (( though kratos is lol )) i need kratos pics asap

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 15, 2005
wow a TOS club! this forum have all what i need xD can i join? :3 please~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Arcanine said:
Well I guess I'll join (if I don't get kicked out and then dragged in the streets XD). Erica knows why I'm joining. XD

Anyway I beat ToS a day or two ago. So yea I'm behind all of you that done beat the game 20 times over. XD
It was a great game and I loved it, and I'm trying to think of something to say but failing poorly. XD
w00t. Finally. Welcome to the club, Andy~ ;D

And welcome to you too, Retsu. ^_^

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
yay, another great memeber for tos fanclub, i love this fanclub(( page 50 w00t))

whats youre fave tos character then?

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 15, 2005
thanks for accept me :3 well my fav chara? genis sage :3 when i buy the game, i start with genis, and after 1 year almost, i keep playing with him, with a lot of cool things xD and well :3 its genis, i always play with him, i gonna say genis its on the game in story line, lways play with him xD and when for some reason isnt on my party i try to make the things faster to bring genis back xD n_nUu well :3 thats all

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
do you like the genis x presea heh heh hehh

ilove kratos , he is the best
did you see the skits were he is asking about a present for presea lol its so cute

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 15, 2005
kratos its cool too :3 for me ( only my opinion :3 ) i go better to kratos side, instead of zelos, dunno why x-x i dont like zelos ( maybe cuz he try to kill genis xD ) but well o.o in the next game-start x-x i have to choose zelos cuz i need he's item im flanoir >w<!! but oh well its for a genis title :3 then its ok

Back