• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Documentaries

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Are you a fan of documentary films, or do you find them boring? What are some of your favorite/least favorite documentaries? Is there anything you wish someone would make a documentary about (or a better one, if some exist already)?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
My favorites are documentaries about prison, but I also like documentaries about old mob bosses. There was one documentary about Al Capone I started watching and really liked, but there's so many of him that I haven't been able to find it again.

My all-time favorite is probably Scared Straight (1978), especially because it inspired the TV series.

Last edited:
Years
Nature documentaries are good. Planet Earth and other ones like it that go into the ocean and deep into caves and such are lots of fun to watch if for nothing else than seeing really weird things you'd be forgiven for thinking came from another planet.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
They aren't my thing, usually, but I have to agree that nature ones could be very intriguing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Planet Earth is <3

Also Cosmos was fun to watch. Any space documentary gets me hooked tbh. They make me feel so small but also think about how amazing the universe is.

giphy.gif

^ this was hella weird scene though

Last edited:
Back