• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Tomasu-san said:
Group Name: Jukebox FM
Group Topic: Music (All Types)
Reasons: I think that I would be a good candiadate for this group because I have been listening and singing to music since I was 2. I listen to basically all types of music genres and know a lot about them. I also believe that every member of Pokecommunity like music. Even if they don't like all music there is at least one genre of music that they can say that they enjoy, and I think that many of the members will join this group. Also if just music is too narrow, we could expand it to all entertainment. I keep up to date with basically everything, so I would be a good leader for a group like that as well.

Current Supporters:
Airashii
Kazuhito
you've got my support Tomasu.

Jedi_Amara said:
Group Name: Penguin Lovers
Group Description: For anyone who loves penguins.

I've made several "Penguin Club" threads over the years, as well as campaigning under the "Penguin Party" name, and I've always found that there are a lot of people who like penguins. This would be a chance for us to pull together and show our true allegiance to the penguin cause.

and J_A I'll support your group cause penguins pwn

Last edited:
Years
Group name:All things Sprite and Beautiful (heh*shot*)
Groupd topic: Pixel Art, Spriting etc.
Reasons: Alot of people on this forum sprite, good or not. I would have thought it was a basic group unless its covered in the art one. I think it would be quite poplular. I'd lead it if you wanted I've been spriting for a year and a bit. So I have experience in the art

Supporters:
Jhoto Boy

yay one!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Name: Tales of Series Guild
Description: Fans of the "Tales of" video game series (Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Legendia, etc.)
Reasoning: Tales of Symphonia was the English breakthrough hit for the Tales of series and has a great number of fans on this board alone. This group would encompass fans of the entire series--past, present, and future games. At the moment there is a Tales of Symphonia Fanclub with over 60 members (about 5-10 of them still active in the thread on a weekly basis and it's the second-largest thread in Other Clubs) and even more fans not posting in the club. That's only for the game that had a widespread release here, and with more on the way, there can only be more initiative for the group.
Supporters:
-Kurosaki
-TRIFORCE89
-Sammi
-Miyu-chan

So um...I guess this'd likely be a rename and move of the current club (in order to cater to all games of the series)? o_o

Last edited:

Jolty-kun

Years
Jedi_Amara said:
Group Name: Penguin Lovers
Group Description: For anyone who loves penguins.

I've made several "Penguin Club" threads over the years, as well as campaigning under the "Penguin Party" name, and I've always found that there are a lot of people who like penguins. This would be a chance for us to pull together and show our true allegiance to the penguin cause.
I shall join you, Jedi. XP

Kurosaki

Description: Fans of the "Tales of" video game series (Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Legendia, etc.)
Reasoning: Tales of Symphonia was the English breakthrough hit for the Tales of series and has a great number of fans on this board alone. This group would encompass fans of the entire series--past, present, and future games. At the moment there is a Tales of Symphonia Fanclub with over 60 members (about 5-10 of them still active in the thread on a weekly basis and it's the second-largest thread in Other Clubs) and even more fans not posting in the club. That's only for the game that had a widespread release here, and with more on the way, there can only be more initiative for the group.

So um...I guess this'd likely be a rename and move of the current club (in order to cater to all games of the series)? o_o
*supports*... *gives Erica a banana*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Tomasu-san said:
Reasons: I think that I would be a good candiadate for this group because I have been listening and singing to music since I was 2. I listen to basically all types of music genres and know a lot about them. I also believe that every member of Pokecommunity like music. Even if they don't like all music there is at least one genre of music that they can say that they enjoy, and I think that many of the members will join this group. Also if just music is too narrow, we could expand it to all entertainment. I keep up to date with basically everything, so I would be a good leader for a group like that as well.

Current Supporters:
Airashii
Kazuhito
I give my support as well.
Roxas said:
Group Name: Dive Into The Heart

Description: A group for fans of the Kingdom Hearts series

Reason:
I think that I would be a good leader for the Kingdom Hearts group because I am a crazed fan. I've loved Kingdom Hearts from the first second of playing it. I would do anything it takes to get my hands on Kingdom Hearts merchandise. Even if I end up broke. I now have the whole collection of Kingdom Hearts games and Kingdom Hearts OST. Being that most of the Kingdom Hearts clubs always die, the true fans of Kingdom Hearts need a place where they can keep talking about the series, without having to worry about it dying. Also, my insane obsession shows that I am the biggest fan of Kingdom Hearts in PC, making me the best leader for the Kingdom Hearts group.

Supporters:
Andy
And...I definitely support this.
Kazuhito said:
Group Name: Tokyo Nights
Group Description: For anyone that's a fan of Japan

This being a Pokemon forum, obviously a lot of people would be fans of Japan. So I think a group would be a good idea as right now there is no real place on PC where we can talk about Japan outside of anime. There are enough members on PC that would enjoy it and be able to learn a few things about the country in general. It would serve for talking about Japanese culture, Japanese music, Japanese food, anything really. Might even be a place where some people can pick up the basics of the language and help out other members. There are a lot of people interested in Japanese culture that really have no place on PC to talk about it, so members might be able to benefit from this type of group. As for me being leader, I do know a fair amount of Japanese culture and probably more about current Japanese pop culture than most members on PC.

Current supporters:
Tomasu-san
Kyouraku
Airashii
I support this too! =D

And thanks, David. XD;;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Lightning said:
I support this one.

And I have a submission:

Name: Knights of Hyrule
Description: A place for ZeldaFans, Zelda Scribes, and anyone else to talk about this legendary series (The Legend of Zelda) and discuss it's many mysteries.
Reasoning:For almost 20 years (the series turns 20 on the 21st of Feburary. ^_^), this series has been capturing the imagination of gamers everywhere. Outside of PC, it is has a very strong, very loyal and very devoted fanbase. With Twilight Princess on the way and future Zelda games coming for the Revolution and Nintendo DS as well, we can expect that people will be wanting to talk about the Zelda timeline again - just like when The Wind Waker was released
Supporters:
- Kazuhito
- Esupio sono Kamereon
- Roxas
- Aoriaku
- Sammi
- Tomasu-san

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
TRIFORCE89 said:
I support this one.

And I have a submission:

Description: A place for ZeldaFans, Zelda Scribes, and anyone else to talk about this legendary series (The Legend of Zelda) and discuss it's many mysteries.
Reasoning:For almost 20 years (the series turns 20 on the 21st of Feburary. ^_^), this series has been capturing the imagination of gamers everywhere. Outside of PC, it is has a very strong, very loyal and very devoted fanbase. With <i>Twilight Princess</i> on the way and future Zelda games coming for the Revolution and Nintendo DS as well, we can expect that people will be wanting to talk about the Zelda timeline again - just like when <i>The Wind Waker</i> was released
I support this group too.

Years
TRIFORCE89 said:
I support this one.

And I have a submission:

Reasoning:For almost 20 years (the series turns 20 on the 21st of Feburary. ^_^), this series has been capturing the imagination of gamers everywhere. Outside of PC, it is has a very strong, very loyal and very devoted fanbase. With Twilight Princess on the way and future Zelda games coming for the Revolution and Nintendo DS as well, we can expect that people will be wanting to talk about the Zelda timeline again - just like when The Wind Waker was released
*le supported* Maybe this Zelda thing won't die o.o'

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
I support...

Tomasu-san said:

Current Supporters:
Airashii
Kazuhito

This

Kazuhito said:
Group Name: Tokyo Nights
Group Description: For anyone that's a fan of Japan

This being a Pokemon forum, obviously a lot of people would be fans of Japan. So I think a group would be a good idea as right now there is no real place on PC where we can talk about Japan outside of anime. There are enough members on PC that would enjoy it and be able to learn a few things about the country in general. It would serve for talking about Japanese culture, Japanese music, Japanese food, anything really. Might even be a place where some people can pick up the basics of the language and help out other members. There are a lot of people interested in Japanese culture that really have no place on PC to talk about it, so members might be able to benefit from this type of group. As for me being leader, I do know a fair amount of Japanese culture and probably more about current Japanese pop culture than most members on PC.

Current supporters:
Tomasu-san
Kyouraku
Airashii
Lightning

This

TRIFORCE89 said:

And that

Also, thanks for the support, Erica =D

Years
Name: Square enix elite
Group Description: For fans of the Square enix games, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts ext

Reasoning: Well there seem to be alot of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts fans here, and I'm sure that this group would be ideal for those who like Square Enix games instead of making a group for each game they have created. I'm sure a great deal of members here are fans of at least one of the Square enix games and I know for a fact that the fandom runs strongly here and outside of PC. With the older games being released back onto GBA and so on and the release of FF12 coming soon, I'm sure that it's popular reputation will only continue to grow.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Okay, so both Jukebox FM and Tokyo Nights have enough support to be made now. Thomas is the leader of Jukebox FM now.

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Since I'm a fan of both series'...
Supporters:
- Kazuhito
- Esupio sono Kamereon
- Roxas
....I support this one. :x
and..

Reason:
I think that I would be a good leader for the Kingdom Hearts group because I am a crazed fan. I've loved Kingdom Hearts from the first second of playing it. I would do anything it takes to get my hands on Kingdom Hearts merchandise. Even if I end up broke. I now have the whole collection of Kingdom Hearts games and Kingdom Hearts OST. Being that most of the Kingdom Hearts clubs always die, the true fans of Kingdom Hearts need a place where they can keep talking about the series, without having to worry about it dying. Also, my insane obsession shows that I am the biggest fan of Kingdom Hearts in PC, making me the best leader for the Kingdom Hearts group.

Supporters:
Andy (Arcanine)
Erica (Lightning)
This one. :3

Years
Lightning said:

I support, because ToS rules XD And I bet the other games are interesting~

TRIFORCE89 said:
I support this one.

And I have a submission:

Supporters:
- Kazuhito
- Esupio sono Kamereon
- Roxas

And this one too, because Zelda pwnz as well. xP

*hopes she did this right* XD

Years
Name: Emblem Guild
Description: For fans of all the Fire Emblem series from Japan.
Reason: For many years, Fire Emblem has never left the shores of Japan until in 2003 when the 7th instalment of the series was released in the United States, which quickly spurred the growth of a huge fanbase here in America. The group would aim to educate the newcomers of the game and also house veterans sharing strategies and the likes.
Support Votes:
Kurosaki
Kent Colton Rogers
Chairman Kaga
Lightning

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Lightning said:
Supporters:
-Kurosaki
-TRIFORCE89
-Sammi

I support this idea~! xD

*should really post more* ;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Akinari said:
Reason: For many years, Fire Emblem has never left the shores of Japan until in 2003 when the 7th instalment of the series was released in the United States, which quickly spurred the growth of a huge fanbase here in America. The group would aim to educate the newcomers of the game and also house veterans sharing strategies and the likes.

Current Supporters:
Chairman Kaga

I support the idea. Fire Emblem is one of the most prestigious RPGs in gaming history and, as it slowly gains popularity outside of Japan, this is a necessary step to make the presence of PC's considerable Fire Emblem fanbase known. We want to encourage people to try the series and help those who have already experienced it to know that they're not alone here.

Kurosaki

*support...ness* That's really all I have to say~

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
Years
Name: Cartoon Lovers
Description: For members that are cartoon fans.
Reason: Since there's an Anime group already, how about one for cartoons too? Probably here there are some cartoon fans. From classic cartoons to modern cartoons, children cartoons to adult humor cartoons, and any type of cartoon; this will be the group to join. Besides, you know what they say, no one is too old for cartoons.

Current Supporters:
Chain of Memories
ottermi619

EDIT: While I'm here, how about I support a current submission?

Roxas said:

Reason:

Supporters:
Andy (Arcanine)
Erica (Lightning)
Aoriaku

*Points to username* Yes, I got it from the title of the KH Game Boy game. I have the first KH game, and I'm looking forward to KH2. So as you can see, feel free to add me to the Supporters list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back