• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet 2th - Sugary Sweet Seconds! 8/21/2017 bugfix available

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 20, 2020
Hi! I've been playing this for a few weeks and encountered a couple things. I had just beat the main story and went to go catch the legendary sweets. The first one I went to was in Pie Land, and once I entered, I saved in front of the legendaries and once I was done, I found I couldn't leave the cave. I reset my emulator, hoping it was just a momentary glitch. Tried using Dig and an escape rope, but nothing worked.
So I made a new game and found something else. The professor's dialogue was as if I had beaten the game and gave me the master ball. Also, all of the entrances to the legendaries were unblocked. The one in Mt. Candy was inescapable, but the ones in the pumpkin forest (forget the name), and the shipwreck I can exit fine (I didn't test the others). And the last thing, the aides in the center acted like I had already gotten my rewards for the number of Pokesweets and was instantly asking for 200 which is where I left off in the other save (I immediately started a new game after this, and it was the same thing). I'm going to download a new rom to hopefully get a new save to work. Other than that, everything was fine and I really enjoy playing!
Sorry if the post was a little lengthy

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
I found a glitch. I've caught a Pancott in Route 8 at lvl 8. It only knew Harden. I've leveled it up to lvl 16 but it's not learning any new moves. Is this intentional design feature like Magikarp or is it a bug?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 28, 2017
I found a new bug. When I wanted to evolve my squirpie evolution to piestoise, it froze.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 29, 2017
My game crashes whenever a pokemon levels -- anyone know how I can fix it?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
There seems to be issues with the type chart. Vanilla type moves are supposedly unresisted but the Taillow Pokesweet (i don't remember its name) resists them.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2023
There's an issue with some of the post-game legendaries. The caves with Manaphy, Rayquaza, Hoopa and Volcanion cannot be exited nor can you escape rope/dig out, meaning you can get stuck inside.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know when lolliplup (piplup) evolves in this game mines level 28 and still hasn't evolved. Same with haunter he's lvl 40 now

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 8, 2020
Could anyone help me figure out where the rest of the Mega Items are?

I currently have found 8 of them

Mega Apple
Mega Cherry
Mega Strawberry
Mega Egg
Mega Pop
Mega Berry
Mega Banana
Mega Cake

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
Liking the game so far. However, the dialogue given by Nurse Joy after blackout, as well as pictures and coffee cups are still referencing Pokemon. Is unimportant dialogue not finished yet?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Skitkilnk's transparencies are set incorrectly. How'd that get past everyone so far?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 11, 2017
i cant seem to play the game. every time i try and patch it, is says something about checksum. i read up on it, and it said i needed to original rom used to make the patch to succesfully patch. is there any way you could link it?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me find the Mega Berry i have absolutely no clue where it is and no source online is much help trying to find a list of the locations. I have all but that particular one. Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
After one more search i did find where the item is However since i lost the battle against the rival in Tirragrotta and then ended up going back from the other side i am unsure if it's even accessible to me now. Any help appreciated

Years
I have a question about this hack. Is it possible to 100% complete the pokedex? I am kind of a completionist when it comes to pokemon and always go for pokedex completion. So i was just wondering if it was possible or not.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
I was wondering if there is any list that can be found that has all the locations of the pokemon because there are some I cannot find like Grimer, Krabby, Heatmor, and plenty of others that are uncommons or rares on routes I am unsure of. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Back