• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] A New Adventure Awaits! Pokemon Yale, Sangria and Lilac!

Emeril126

Wannabe Psychic
Years
Pokémon
Yale, Sangria, Lilac
Welcome to Navia! The region where the old mixes with the new! Covered mostly all year by snow, this beautiful region is also split into multiple ecosystems, ranging from the relaxing Tropics all the way into scorching deserts! With every turn your bound to find creatures you have never seen or run into an old one that decided to make a change. If you love to explore, learn history and discover truths, we hope you visit our region Navia! Where every decision, will make the most wondrous story of your life!

The Idea:
For the longest time I've always wanted a Pokémon region that is based mostly in a snowy region, which is why most of my inspiration comes from Scandinavia! But that does not mean there are any areas without snow. Scandinavia is also home to many different deserts, forests, mountains and swamps; There are also a lot of unique lore and myths surrounding the area! You may also be wondering why there are three titles, that's because there are three games built into one! Each of them having there own unique story, enemies and characters. Now which version you pick is actually determined by how you treat specific events up to the 3rd gym battle. Once after, one of the game's three unique stories will unfold with its own legendary Pokémon and evil team! But one of the three will be kind of like your yellow version or platinum version which will be the hardest to get to, seriously did you think everything would be just handed to you? Where is the fun in that? I'm also aiming for the game to be not to difficult but a lot harder and more strategic unlike black2, white2, X, Y, ORAS, SM and USUM. Now this may seem to ambitious to some, but this project is strictly for fun and new challenges are what makes things interesting and enjoyable! Anyway continue on if you are still interested!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
Ooh! Looks promising. :)

In my region I named Selfoss to Scorch Town.
Something like Seelfalls Village could work too. ;)

How about also including Flensborg on the German-Danish border? :)

Looking forward to seeing more. ^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 28, 2018
I think it would make way more sense to have a new type focused more on the mythology of the norse faith.

Even in a "lazy" way you could just have two with inhabitants of Asgaard and Jotunheim as distinct types.

Which would also make the legendaries feel like true deities.

And that way you can also "cheat" when writing, because giving motivations to the characters becomes far easier, since the Norse Gods have a lot of personality you can borrow from, and none of them are truly boring.

I mean, Loki had to get fucked by a horse just to make sure he won a bet, and from that he gave birth to Odin's horse. And that isn't half the weird stuff in that story.

TheLad

Tim
Years
hey would you still need members to help with your project
my discord is Tim!#3799 text me here if you want to talk

Emeril126

Wannabe Psychic
Years
This Project is no longer being worked on and has moved from being a fan pokemon game to a original IP. I will be posting about it in the future when I am ready to show it off.

Back