• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] gen 6 and 7 ADD-ONS for ESSENTIALS v17.2 ?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 25, 2023
Hi, I'm new here :) i was wondering if I could find a mega resource pack to add gen 6 and 7 pokemon, items (with their icons), abilities and moves (with also their scripts). If anyone knows where can i find this pack please let me know, because I'm turning mad trying to look for it in internet, I just found a lot of incompelete packs or abilities without their script... (sorry if my english is scholastic, but it is not my mother-tongue language, I'm Italian😅)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 25, 2023
Well, i already said to you about the scripts:

Yes and thank you a lot, but these packs contain only gen7 moves and abilities, however most of them don't work without the effects and the scripts of gen6 moves/abilities.

Back