• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Scarlet Blaze(Revamped!) HALLOWEEN UPDATE OUT!!!

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Weedle's position and the purple battle background (i dont remember) is not right
And I had some bugs:
1. The game usually frozen when player go from route 4 to Cerulean City
2. And i'm stuck at Bill's house. When you talk to Nidoran, the game frozen
dXaNucp.png

HMM ok
i will fix weedle's position
ok the nidroans worked fine before some thing new has clashed with it working on it

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Weedle's position and the purple battle background (i dont remember) is not right
And I had some bugs:
1. The game usually frozen when player go from route 4 to Cerulean City
2. And i'm stuck at Bill's house. When you talk to Nidoran, the game frozen
dXaNucp.png

Ok i fixed them!
(forgot about the weedle pos but i'll do that in the next release :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
So i got john gba lite but it says it cant find the game, anyone else have this problem?

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
Beacuse I cant find it in the features section do you insterted Gen IV+ pokemon or has the original 386?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
Hmm I never encountered that problem, maybe the file was named something else?
If you make any headway into this problem please let me know :)

I couldnt do anything unfortunately, all it said was that it wasnt in the right folder and i tried extracting it but it says the file type isnt supported

Nezuko-chan

🌺Nezuko🌺
Years
Hey so I downloaded the hack and started it up on my Game boy advance emulator and after selecting female, putting in my name whatever, I can't move at all! I pressed every button and I'm still stuck in the same spot in the bedroom! What to do?

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Hey so I downloaded the hack and started it up on my Game boy advance emulator and after selecting female, putting in my name whatever, I can't move at all! I pressed every button and I'm still stuck in the same spot in the bedroom! What to do?

Pls use the emulator given with the download if you are on windows or use John GBA Lite for android.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
This looks really interesting, Kanto is my favorite region and seeing a revamped version of it with story-line has got my eyes focused on this. I'll give this a spin once a more lengthier beta comes out.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
This looks really interesting, Kanto is my favorite region and seeing a revamped version of it with story-line has got my eyes focused on this. I'll give this a spin once a more lengthier beta comes out.
Oh I'm happy that my Hack peaked your interest and would surely love if you do give it a try albeit in the future. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 23, 2018
How often do you update this hack roughly? I'm just wondering because I'm about to download but I don't want to out play your update speed.

Back