• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 19, 2018
So does ho oh spawn in the bushes behind prof. Oak's lap ? They are the only bushes in pallet town. And where is route 14 ?!? We really need a map

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2018
hi. just downloaded the latest version with alola. it won't run for me, but the older version of completed kalos runs fine.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 3, 2018
I have a Problem.. i Beat the first and third gym leader.. but now misty is not more in her gym so i cant beat her and i dont become the ticket for the anne..
anyone can help?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 28, 2018
Does mewtwo have mega mewtwo X evolution?

Also can your pokemon ever learn inborn moves that it forgets?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 6, 2018
I have latest version and I got weird problem. When I battle a trainer there are 2s freeze and no battle music, only sounds of fight and menu..... Anyone know what can be wrong?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Having trouble getting on the SS anne, I beat the second and third gym but its saying i dont have the second gym badge? is this a bug or an i doing something wrong? HELP

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 27, 2023
Um. I passed the Battle Castle or whatever in Metallica Town. But now that i've arrived in Viridian City, and that i beat Agatha, i can't seem to get past the Badge Collector. Can anyone help me?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jul 3, 2023
I want to get to Johto, but that guy says I don`t have enough badges, but I already beat Orange League

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 19, 2018
---------------------------
Fire Ash
Script 'PokemonField' line 1476: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0x9249110>
OK
could you help me plz i've started Johto's part and when i reloaded the game this screen always pop up
and then i can't play anymore

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 23, 2018
I leaved two pokemons to the guy who trains in Silver Leage, and now I can't access there. Anyone knows how to retrieve the pokemons?

Back