• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(CLOSED!) LF: Bred Lure Ball Pokemon & Shiny Moon Ball Gengar! (Details inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2017
Hello, Trainers! I'm looking for the following Pokemon (gender & IV's/EV's don't matter as much to me):

- Shellder (in a Lure Ball; w/ egg moves Rock Blast & Aqua Ring; Adamant nature),
OR another Pokemon bred in a Lure Ball, w/ a decent nature & solid egg moves
- Shiny Gastly / Haunter / Gengar (in a Moon Ball; w/ egg move Disable; Timid nature)

In exchange, I have the following Shiny Poke's available for trade.

- Blissey: Relaxed, Serene Grace, Heal Bell, Soft-Boiled, Egg Bomb, Healing Wish
(level 100, female; bred in XY, in a Safari Ball; Lum Berry attached; nicknamed "Nurse Joy") :)
(HP: 676, Atk: 56, Def: 89, SpA: 188, SpD: 306, Speed: 131)

- Gengar: Timid, Levitate, Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave (event-only move), Dazzling Gleam, Trick Room
(level 72, male; received during U.S. GameStop event, last year - means that it's Kalos-born; trained by me)
(maxed out Special Defense in Super Training mode; has gone thru Pokerus)
(HP: 182, Atk: 109, Def: 118, SpA: 212, SpD: 163, Speed: 200)

If you'd like to do this 2-for-2 trade (remember, the Shellder/Lure Ball Pokemon doesn't need to be shiny, so it's a bit easier for you), please leave your Trainer name, Friend Code, & offer in the comments, below. Thanks so much!

Trainer name: Nick Ketchum | Friend Code: 3050-8204-5112

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back