• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game (GAME OVER)

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
GreyDoof... I'm going to kill you. This was an even bigger screw up then when you killed me as your cult leader on EM.

Well played guys, absolutely loved this game!

Excuse me? It was indeed a screw-up, but not on my part. After checking the spreadsheet that Bard posted, you chose to re-recruit me the last night of the game, instead of Pete, knowing full well that Kyle and zehn were the recruitment targets for that night. We could have had the majority on the lynch, but instead we would have stalled out even if I changed.

As for why my vote was on Ullion, I was using that to tie up the bandwagon formed on me, before Pete went and edited his vote post from Twiggy to me.. Not to mention that you didn't end up posting your vote until 6 am for me. ;(

-_-

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Excuse me? It was indeed a screw-up, but not on my part. After checking the spreadsheet that Bard posted, you chose to re-recruit me the last night of the game, instead of Pete, knowing full well that Kyle and zehn were the recruitment targets for that night. We could have had the majority on the lynch, but instead we would have stalled out even if I changed.

As for why my vote was on Ullion, I was using that to tie up the bandwagon formed on me, before Pete went and edited his vote post from Twiggy to me.. Not to mention that you didn't end up posting your vote until 6 am for me. ;(

-_-
GP's lack of skype was the doom of us all :(

except Mana, that bugger

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
OK, this is rightly getting messy and unpredictable. Apparently getting recruiter killed takes priority over everything else, no?

Years
Yeah I blame my lack of Skype access for a lot of the mess the last couple of days lol. Even now I'm on but can't seem to get access to most of the group chats.

Back