• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Sometimes?! You mean ALL the time.
You help the people of PC with breeding, trading AND IV training and for free.
You're the nicest person. EVER.

Ty again!
Thanks! You are too kind. Anyway, I'll be doing everyone's requests in order, so the earliest one should be done early tomorrow. Hopefully...

Pokemon: Larvista
Nickname: Mothra
Nature: Modest or Timid.
Ability: Swarm.
In Egg: No.

Pokemon: Gible
Nickname: Agito
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin
In Egg: No.
Both of these requests are for DW abilities that I don't have. Sorry, they will have to have default abilities, which in Larvesta's case is better in my opinion. Swarm is useless.

Your Larvesta is done:

Your Gible is done:

Break time, then Scyther!

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
For those of you not really paying attention, I have decided to do some maintenance on my shop. Now you will find that all breeding related services have been combined to save space and avoid confusion. All Request Modifiers have been integrated into the main Request Form, and the lists of DW and EM Pokemon I can breed has been added to the bottom of the Breeding section.

@Sakurah Your Scyther is ready:

Last edited:

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Sweet, thank you again! <333

Are you ready right now? I know I also ordered the Moxie Bagon but if you're free right now, I would love to trade. ^^

I know I always bug you, but may I also have a copy of
SMR2012 Keldeo
Lvl 15, Brave

and Damp Mudkip?

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Sweet, thank you again! <333

Are you ready right now? I know I also ordered the Moxie Bagon but if you're free right now, I would love to trade. ^^

I know I always bug you, but may I also have a copy of
SMR2012 Keldeo
Lvl 15, Brave

and Damp Mudkip?
Alright! New rule:

Rule #7 - If you have a pending request, please wait until your current request is finished to make another request. I can get very confused at times...

But it's okay this time. Your White List after all.

Last edited:

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Alright! New rule:

Rule #7 - If you have a pending request, please wait until your current request is finished. I can get very confused at times...

But it's okay this time. Your White List after all.

Ack!
I'm really sorry. .___.;

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
That's how close I am to being able to breed everything in that Generation.

SO do you not have all of the pokemon in that generation? Or is it that you just don't have the egg moves? I can't really tell of any pokemon missing from any of the generation (other than the evolved forms, of course).

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
@Sakurah Facepalm... it seems I didn't realize that Bagon's hidden ability is actually Sheer Force, and it becomes Moxie when it evolves into Salamence. I Should have it done tomorrow, now that I know this.

@MightyHeracross I thought I was pretty clear about this, but it's that I can't breed everything in that generation. It would be crazy to be able to breed every Egg Move.

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
@Sakurah Facepalm... it seems I didn't realize that Bagon's hidden ability is actually Sheer Force, and it becomes Moxie when it evolves into Salamence. I Should have it done tomorrow, now that I know this.

@MightyHeracross I thought I was pretty clear about this, but it's that I can't breed everything in that generation. It would be crazy to be able to breed every Egg Move.

That's fine!
Are you available to trade the other Pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016

Oh. Alright. Sorry. Didn't mean to upset yu or anything.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Oh. Alright. Sorry. Didn't mean to upset yu or anything.
@MightyHeracross Not a big deal. I was pretty grumpy last night, from being tired and wasting so many viable Bagon without realizing it.

@Sakurah Your Bagon is finished:

@Medlis I'll probably breed your Mr. Mime tonight, and start EV training tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I know it isn't much but I went into the dream world today and got you a female Kabuto with Weak Armor. I wanna donate/give it to you for helping me!

You don't have to get rid of the extra Bagon, if you have a spare, I can pass it to one of my friend if you want.

I'm gonna try to go to the dream world every day to get more female Pokemon.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

So you know how you have you mass giveaway, can I get one even though I don't have B/W2 yet?

How many Legendary cloned Pokemon can I get?

Thanks, I'm kinda new to the whole 'trade shops' section. n_n

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
In the Mass Giveaway section, I stated that anyone could get one, it was just INTENDED for B2/W2.

I don't clone Legendary Pokemon. I only clone Event Pokemon. Legendary Pokemon are on a one for one basis, meaning you need to offer a Legendary in exchange for a Legendary.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Oh yeah, sorry I meant event Pokemon, so event Pokemon are free right? Or would you like something in return?

Anyways, would I be able to get a Deino?

Name: Higgo~Pokemon Black

4324 0380 6795

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Oh yeah, sorry I meant event Pokemon, so event Pokemon are free right? Or would you like something in return?

Anyways, would I be able to get a Deino?

Name: Higgo~Pokemon Black

4324 0380 6795
Sure, you can get a Deino. It sure is popular. I think only one person has asked for a Dratini so far, and he hasn't even picked it up yet 'cause he wants to get BW2 first!

Anyway, I give away all my events for free since I clone them, and sometimes people miss out.

White FC btw...

Back