• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoops....

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
this is my biggest mistake ever here

My main thing is that I choke a lot of games near the end, usually as scum it's me near the end and I **** it up somehow. Examples I can think of are Lazy Mafia and Prophet (warlock) in The Darkest Dungeon: I made it all the way to the end, predicted correctly, had 1 left, and also figured out who a scum was, but let him die the same day as a correct prediction by revealing him instead of waiting to predict him and THEN outing him, but I'd say my biggest whoops was convincing the town naku was town-aligned undertaker in Witch mafia. Once he died Alex Kaz thought he was the "faked" death (which he was) but I was convinced that it couldn't be possible. Oof.

Also some of the **** that went down in Gotham was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Don't ever create an immortal role that plagues the town with riddles. I have a lot more stuff about BfG behind the scenes but this thread isn't the place for it.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I can't think of any play related ones (I'm sure there are heaps I can't remember) but the one that always comes to mind is not realising that the Faes narrators were called Naku and Zami because Naku + Zami = Nakuzami. I was legitimately mind blown.

Years
Excluding my recent merging of two games into one in my mind, a noteworthy fuck up would be when I confused which factions were the town and mafia back in Battle for Gotham and got myself killed as a result. I was third party.

Back