• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Somewhat Interesting Vanilla Game

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Sawsbucks stop ninja'ing me. The vote is a common strategy, mate, to get the ball rolling, to create discussion. I dare you to find a game where I haven't done that. Spoiler: you can't.

Oh ok sorry, I'm just trying figure things out here and get comfortable playing this game
I'm a villager no lies there, just trying to find the Mafia and questioning those that I find suspicious

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Can I just point out
> I was the first one to show doubt in Sparkin's theory, and Johnny's random vote came after Sparkin voted Bard, so Johnny wasn't exactly quick to defend Bard. I wouldn't call that "fast" or "instant" at all.

> Farfetched =/= impossible, it just needs more evidence to make it more credible, because that's how theories work. Right now the Bard = scum theory has one sentence supporting it. That's not a lot, considering that Bard has also been providing his reads on other players and contributing to discussion, which I'd say gives him some townie (brownie) points.

> Disagreeing with someone does not make them scum!

So I'm going to [Vote] Sparkin, not because of the Bard vote itself, but because he overreacted to Johnny pointing out that his arguments were not very believable.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
[Vote] Sparkin
You found a really weird reason to vote someone and we have no other leads right now.
I might change this vote, it depends on if sparkin makes a defense.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
God it's good to have you back, please be town and not be fooling with my emotions

[Lynch] Sparkin

it's day 1, Johnny's case makes sense, I'm fine with him leading this lynch

Sparkin

I didn't notice NK's post but still, her post is towny

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
After going back through the messages, Im actually going to agree with Bard, Sirdolan's little grenade analogy gave me a bad vibe from him, and all these other votes involving Johnny and sparkin have been rather reasonable so.
[Lynch] SirDolan

Mr. James

This situation looks almost the same as one experienced before, except for the fact that Sparkin is not a confirmed innocent (which does not mean that it is 100% confirmed that he is innocent) and that this bandwagon had started with a...peculiar way to throw your suspicions.

Currently, I read Bardothren as town. He did not feel too pressured by a vote and had tried to read the one that had voted him. A cross vote would certainly put him in suspicion, but his play makes me think of him town>mafia.

...And you are voting SirDolan for a single post when there are those who have not posted once?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I don?t know about everyone else, but I?m townreading Johnny right now. There is nothing in his posts that scream suspicious to me right now. Sparks v Johnny currently seems like town v town, although it could be scum v scum/town. I?m kind of agreeing with Roger and Bard about Sophie, although that?s not necessarily a reason to vote her like that.

If I get scumread for this, fair enough lmao, but I think I?m gonna go for Sparks. I?m only townreading Johnny, but I don?t have anything else to go by. Sorry, Sparks.
[vote] Sparkin.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
As far as Scumreads, my attention is still on Sir Dolan, and considering there's still plenty of daylight left, I'll leave this here and see what comes of it. I may change it depending on what happens in the next 24 hours.

[Lynch] Sir Dolan

Sir Dolan felt a bit scummy, as though trying to appear helpful without actually contributing to the conversation, but idk, it's a weak scumread.

Whoa, hey buddy. That's a pretty trivial reason to think I'm scum, let alone to vote me on. I wasn't even trying to be helpful. :thonk:

Ah crap we lost the agent.
Wonder what he did on the one night he used his NA

And going on by this "trying to appear helpful without actually contributing" logic, wouldn't you say this is also a reason to get a weak scumread? Yet you didn't call him out on it. not to mistake this as me trying to bass the baton, I'm pointing out that your reasoning is super weak

EDIT:
After going back through the messages, Im actually going to agree with Bard, Sirdolan's little grenade analogy gave me a bad vibe from him, and all these other votes involving Johnny and sparkin have been rather reasonable so.
[Lynch] SirDolan

Okay, after reading this I'm getting a scumread. The fact that you're going along with something so weak so easily speaks volumes, especially when your first post wasn't helpful either.

[Lynch] metroid711

Last edited:

Sparkin

Well, rip me. I doubt doing anything would change this so

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Also, just saying that Mr James post has many words, but it's actually saying nothing concrete.

Just wanted to point out that he's confirmed inno

I want to wait for him to post again, but I'm leaning towards Metroid

EDIT: gdi soph

Last edited:

Sparkin

>Says that doesn't townread me but thinks this is town vs town

Y'know what?
[Vote] purplecicada

Back