• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Knight's Tale: The Order of Night Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Any and all OOC will be posted here. Be it a "I'm going to go" "I won't be on" "hey I'm back" or any other stuff like that. Any questions, conversation, or comments will be dealt with and handled here as well.

I don't want the RP thread clogged with OOC post. I have a three warning policy for bad post, and a five warning policy for OOC post, since it's minor than a bad rp post offense. You've been warned.

GoGoTenda

Send me Hate PMs!
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Quick Question: Do Gnomes have the racial abilities to speak with burrowing animals, use ghost sound, and use dancing lights (or whatever that last one is)?

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
It depends on what type of gnome. The ones I'm familiar with are deep gnomes, that live far underground and never come to the surface. But then again there are other types of gnomes, they're as varied as any other race. It all depends.

I suppose they could technically have all those abilities...but gnomes are funny little creatures. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back