• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--Pokemon Mellanium--

Is This Great?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I Dont know?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Francesca

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 9, 2009
<html>
[noparse]

-Wish- Presents:
Mellanium.jpg

-::Introduction::-
Hack of:
badge-firered.png

Author:-Wish-

-::Rules In This Hack::-
1. People Needs Patience for the Beta or Alpha being released
2. No Spamming
3. When the Alpha is Released No Stealing for the Tiles or Palletes
4. No Stealing of Overworlds
5. If you want the tiles PM me and i will give it to you.

-::Story::-
5 Years Ago.. Team Duplicate is defeated by the Champion of Florina(Region)
Now After 5 Years. a New Team is Born! Named Team Mellanium then they are hunting a pokemon again with such powerful psychic powers and also a wishing pokemon named: (Jirachi)

After 2 Days. You Woke up then you go downstairs. then your mom and dad tell you to go to Proffesor Oak because Proffesor Oak wanna talk to you.. Now you decided to go there.. Then when you go there. there's a police talking to Proffesor Oak. Now you go there.. Then the police ask's you if you have seen the robbery in the city of WindShore (WindShore City) then you said NO!.. Then the police go now.. then you ask Proffesor Oak what do you two will take about? Now Proffesor Oak tells you about the new formed team then you agreed to stop them.. with their evil plans.. now Proffesor Oak gives you your first pokemon Pikachu! and a pokedex also a pokeball.. Now your Journey Begins to stop the team's evil plan and to become a Pokemon Champion.

-::Features::-
Same Hero (Ash and Blue)
Same Proffesor (Proffesor Oak)
New Tiles (Donpatch with DP Tiles)
New Region (Florina)
New Scripts
New Events (Jirachi will have it's own event)
New Gym Leaders and Elite Four--- (Gym Leaders: Joanna.Mark.Wilton.Lanie.Marshie.Bryan.Sophia.Louie) (Elite Four-May Dawn Lucas and Silver) (Champion- Cynthia)
More Features to Come!

-::Media::-
I Will Post it Later!

-::Credits To::-
Forgotten Memory- Rombase

-::Banners::-
Currently Making

-::Team::-
Currently Making a Thread
But From now on this will be the Thread for the Team

-:: Progress::-

-:: Downloads::-
Alpha-None
</html>

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
This hack's beginning is different. (I would like to help, but I'm not that good at hacking.) Anyway, I would like to see how this hack turns out, however it may be hard to get it noticed. Have you thought of adding anything unique to it? (That's my opinion) Overalll for your first hack idea, it's quite good. (better than any ideas I've tried...)

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
nop that normal
the essenciel in hack rom is the first impression and this impress me without any preview
I would follow this hack of very near
good luck

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
You spelled Millenium wrong, along with Professor. ^_^

It looks like a pretty neat hack, good luck with it.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
-Wish- said:
-::Team::-
Currently Making a Thread
But From now on this will be the Thread for the Team

If you want a thread for a Team then make a thread in the Team Discussions section.

Back