• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ;) (second time)

techdraconis

Nice to meet you!
Years
Hi, I'm Techdraconis.
I created my firs post in the meet & greet 30 day challenge with 30 questions.
But I found out that isn't the correct place to tell i'm new.
So I will do it here once again. (not that this is so important)

I'm 18 years old and a boy. My language is Dutch (Belgium) so i'm sorry if I make any mistakes, I will do my best to reread my posts.
Pokemon is a big deal in my life it started me to get into drawing on my pc.
Because i'm really bad in drawing on paper, this was really nice.
I'm still not that good in it, but I enjoy it.
The reason I joined this forum is to learn more about pixelart and other art styles.

This will probably do for my introduction. If you want to know me more then you can check the 30 day challenge or you can ask me.

I hope we will all have a nice time here and thank you for having me.
Techdraconis

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello Techdraconis! I saw your post on the 30-day challenge, I'm glad you decided to make a thread so we can properly welcome you! :)
You can head out to our Art Studio to meet people with similar interest, and you can even make an art gallery! I'd be super happy if you'd show us your art ^-^ Enjoy your time here!

Years
I'd love to see you participate in our art forum actively! As an artist, that would make me so very happy. Welcome Techdraconis and nice to meet you. n~n If you need help feel free to ask, see ya. =)

Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Oh neat you're an artist! Perhaps you'll be interested in posting over in our Art Studio, you can make your own gallery there. (it'd be nice to see your art!). I hope you have a great time here! ^^

techdraconis

Nice to meet you!
Years
Thank you. :)
I have made a gallery but am not on the same level as all the others here. (i'm way lower) Still this is a good opportunity to learn.

Back