• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
It´s very well I love the sprites. ;)

But you must correct the mapping, you can do it better.;)

Good lock. :)

Other than the custom secret areas, the mapping is mostly left intact as Hoenn from R/S/E. Not sure what he could "correct".

Although, I am curious Cutlerine, why Hoenn and not Kanto?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Are there any cheat codes for this game?

By the way, this game is freakin' awesome! It's much harder than any Pokémon game ever and the storyline is so original. I think Nintendo should take some pointers :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Are there any cheat codes for this game?

"Cheat codes" specifically for this game, no. However standard Ruby gameshark codes would work. However, they often mess up the ROM Hack and are advised against. Particularly Walk Through Walls which can really mess up Events if you step "through" the wrong place...

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2022
so still i didn't got a clue on to where to take the certain item to get the tickets for the gym island><

please i would like help on it

Ettadara

Fanfiction Writer
Years
I have a problem - I recently beat Haruko, and decided that on the way to the next city, I'd check out the sunken ship. It told me I was 'lasered by laser sharks', and that I should leave. Didn't bother me much, so I made to leave. Except, I can't. I'm stuck one tile away from the water, and hitting 'A' doesn't do anything, nor does executing surf manually do anything.

I'm stuck, and entirely unable to surf. D:

noobtrainer123

some dude
Years
I have a problem - I recently beat Haruko, and decided that on the way to the next city, I'd check out the sunken ship. It told me I was 'lasered by laser sharks', and that I should leave. Didn't bother me much, so I made to leave. Except, I can't. I'm stuck one tile away from the water, and hitting 'A' doesn't do anything, nor does executing surf manually do anything.

I'm stuck, and entirely unable to surf. D:

that happened with me too.but i found out.you can FLY out of there.
if you dont have that yet.you have to reset from your last save.

regimeen

Alt + F4 user
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
well i just gotta say, this is an amazing hack. it just seems to have a very high quality to it so good job

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
I just beat the Esau guy in Pacifilodge. Where is this Sunshine Rock thing? Or how do I find out? Thanks :)

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
Super awesome hack. Tons better than the original game! I love it so.

I was just at the elevator puzzle and banging my head against a wall because I couldn't figure out what to do. Had to search through this thread to figure out. Could you modify it so that a number of electric attacks solve the puzzle? I was carrying a Magneton that knew Spark. It's rather strange that Thundershock works but Spark doesn't.

nml

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
Nice game. The beginning was rather bad and dis-encouraging, but it gets better later. Still I sometimes don't like the way of mixing stupid (Deadly 7 later encounters) and serious style, there are many corrupted tiles, and some things are frustrating and not logical like getting to the submarine (I travel all other areas till I guessed that you should go to the water.) and using ditto as key. Despite all of this, game is playable and though maybe not the best one here I liked it. Also I catch here my first shiny. Unfortunately it was Wingull, so it still sucks.

I have few questions.

First have been just asked - what to do after beating mirror gym leader?

Secondly is there a way to go back to Fort Draco, cause I can't fly there?

Finally, would there be an achievement of beating Watson with all his pokemon on 100 level? Maybe from this game I would like more poison pokemons, with Poison Gas and SmokeScreen. Good thing he didn't have Magneton with Shockwave.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Nice game. The beginning was rather bad and dis-encouraging, but it gets better later. Still I sometimes don't like the way of mixing stupid (Deadly 7 later encounters) and serious style, there are many corrupted tiles, and some things are frustrating and not logical like getting to the submarine (I travel all other areas till I guessed that you should go to the water.) and using ditto as key. Despite all of this, game is playable and though maybe not the best one here I liked it. Also I catch here my first shiny. Unfortunately it was Wingull, so it still sucks.

I have few questions.

First have been just asked - what to do after beating mirror gym leader?

Secondly is there a way to go back to Fort Draco, cause I can't fly there?

Finally, would there be an achievement of beating Watson with all his pokemon on 100 level? Maybe from this game I would like more poison pokemons, with Poison Gas and SmokeScreen. Good thing he didn't have Magneton with Shockwave.

After beating mirror gym leader (Esau), you go find Sundance Rock.
And to get to Fort Draco, go to Victory Road and advance as normal. When you get to a part where you have to surf, surf a little to your left while keeping going up, and you should see a cave. Go into it, jump down the ledge and BOOM Fort Draco.

regimeen

Alt + F4 user
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
wow i cant believe i just found the heat badge by accident
edit: alright im stuck too. i cant seem to find the item to trade for the gym island tickets

Last edited:

nml

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
After beating mirror gym leader (Esau), you go find Sundance Rock.
But where is this Sundance Rock? Judging by the reaction of protagonist I haven't missed it mentioned before in game, and I have surfed nearly all of what can be surfed, but I still don't know where it is.

BTW at the north of white block of Sootopolis, neat the abandoned gym, there is some badly scripted swimmer, who begins some Gleis line when I talked to him, and cause my game to freeze, when he have seen me first.

noobtrainer123

some dude
Years
But where is this Sundance Rock? Judging by the reaction of protagonist I haven't missed it mentioned before in game, and I have surfed nearly all of what can be surfed, but I still don't know where it is.

BTW at the north of white block of Sootopolis, neat the abandoned gym, there is some badly scripted swimmer, who begins some Gleis line when I talked to him, and cause my game to freeze, when he have seen me first.

Sundance rock is at Dewford.go to solar caverns and scale the mudslide using your yellow vespa.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
All right, guys, I'm back from the dead: my exams are over, and work on fixing these bugs can resume. Expect an update at some point. I won't give a deadline, because I'm amazing at breaking them, but rest assured that I'm on the case.

Back